• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death in Freeport

Voadam

Legend
Lorthanoth,

Please roll for cure light wound spells when you use them.

If you want to have Rikki know the spell compendium spell lesser vigor instead of cure light which gives fast healing 1 for a number of rounds and never requires rolling instead of cure light wounds that is fine by me.

Erekose13

Explorer
Should probably get this in here too, though Voadam may already know from the other thread ~ away Dec 20-Jan 2. Might be on a bit, but not much.

Voadam

Legend
Shayuri, I updated the post to include the message in the text of the post as well as in the image I copied into the Word document.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
I will be away from the info-supa-net highway for probably two weeks it looks like. I'm quite happy for Rikki to wander off (he doesn't have the attachment to Egil that the others do) and maybe reappear at a later date, if that's ok.

Azgulor

Adventurer
Sorry for not posting more frequently. My wife and both kids all got sick at the same time. Between work and filling in for Dr. Mom, I've been able to get online only sporadically. I'll be able to post more frequently now that everyone is on the mend.

Azgulor

Voadam

Legend
Azgulor said:
Sorry for not posting more frequently. My wife and both kids all got sick at the same time. Between work and filling in for Dr. Mom, I've been able to get online only sporadically. I'll be able to post more frequently now that everyone is on the mend.

Azgulor

Welcome back, good to hear things are on the mend for them. Things have been a bit slow here though there are a few developments and new avenues to pursue some leads in the game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads