Death in Freeport

Graybeard

Explorer
We should act quickly before the young lady becomes roasted by the fire. I am open to any suggestions at the moment. Anton says to the gathered companions.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's combine all of this. Let's get her back inside and put her in that tub. On the way we can try to take her clotches off to see if we can shake it off. We run the risk of burning the house if that thing gets off inside, but the risk already exists."

OOC: Assuming of course that dowsing from above didn't put it out.

Voadam

Legend
Logan knocks aside the smoldering brush next to Lucius' house then starts to pull Arcata near the high window.

Egil shouts out "I'm ready, can any of you grab the pot? Or should I just pour it?"

Anton holds Arcata's smoldering cloak in his hand.

The little yellow flame seems to be running over Arcata's body though she temporarily slaps out the smolders on her clothes. She yelps as the yellow flame burns her.

Voadam

Legend
"All right, I'll pour." The pan turns and the water pours down onto Arcata, helping to put out some of the flames erupting on her clothes. A little water hits the yellow running flame and the sizzling hisses sound almost like curses. The flame is smaller but not gone and continues to run across Arcata, trying to light her on fire again.

"Did that do it?." Egil calls out and Arcata shrieks in response as the flame continues to burn her. "Hang on, I'll get more." The pan withdraws as Egil climbs down inside to refill the pan.

Graybeard

Explorer
Is there a short cut to the docks? We could carry her and throw her into the water there. That much water should put out the fire. Anton suggests.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"There is a tub inside, we can submerge her fully. But we have to carry her in or the tub out."

Remove ads