Death in Freeport

Walking Dad

First Post
Wilbur, 10/11 (4/1)

Wibur moves fast to bestow any help he is able to give. But he has no particular means to put out magic fire.

[sblock=ooc]
HS: 7/8
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Arcata is frantically slapping at herself in an attempt to put out the flames. As Anton rips off her cloak he [sblock]clearly sees a small yellow lick of flame moving unnaturally on her, reigniting her clothes as it goes and burning her skin when it contacts her. [/sblock]

Wilbur and Logan come upon the scene, spot checks DC 10 please for the latter two.

Voadam

Legend
You all spot the small yellow lick of flame that moves unnaturally on her, reigniting her clothes as it goes and burning her skin when it contacts her.

Graybeard

Explorer
I hate to suggest this as it seems indecent. Does anyone think it would help if she were to remove her clothes and put different ones on? If the unnatural fire is only affecting her clothing, it may work. I'm not sure we can wait for the magic to dissipate. Anton suggests rather sheepishly, blushing slightly.

Voadam

Legend
Arcata makes a move to call upon her magic but the yellow flame leaps to her hand singing her and breaking her concentration "Get it off! Get it off!" she calls out.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Logan yells: "Egil, prepare to dump another bucket of water straight down when I tell you! Ready?"

He grabs Arcata's leg or arm whatever is closest to the window and pulls her directly under or as close to it as possible if that other fire is still burning.

"Now!"

If that doesn't work he focuses on small adversary:
"Malleny-plamichku-xahoostawy-ss'e"
Inertial Barrier (1d20+4=8)
but he speaks in too hurriedly and his inflection is way off.

He tries again, trying to freeze small flame in it's space while pullling Arcata out, but he coughs from exertion and the smoke in the middle of the sentence.
Inertial Barrier (1d20+4=6)

Walking Dad

First Post
Wilbur, 10/11 (4/1)

"Maybe, at the right moment we could throw the flame with a bit of cloth into the bucket. Perhaps full submersion will douse it."

[sblock=ooc]
HS: 7/8
[/sblock]

Remove ads