Death of characters?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Bhryn said:
We grew up?

...or got older...

Plus, Nevine isn't here to exacerbate matters. Makes for a large chunk of breathing room. ;)

...Nev, if you read this, I luff you? >_<

Grew up...*teeheehee* And I dont age...time just carries me along for a the ride. What happened to Nev anyways? Is he hiding from us!?

Sir Dieterich

First Post
Replying back to Adrie- Well that might work as that has been the solution to everyone's problems in-game.

And Sky's right, I'll pursue the argument no more, I was merely wondering why everyone kept coming back.

And replying back to someone a while ago about how they would be crushed if their character died, I'd be crushed if Sir D was killed and had to stay dead, but I must play his character to the best of my abilities, meaning that he would stay dead, unless there was a real true reason he should come back.

Oh, and I have two naughty sticks!
*pulls them out and starts wacking people, especially Sky*

Bhryn

First Post
Ariel: I think he's being sneaky sneaky like... and watched far too many Ninja films. Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water... dun duh...dun duh...

Ouch! @.@

*hides from Sir D behind Ariel - yay, meat shield*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Hopes Kal's termite hill is big enough fer the both of them....then starts getting nibbled on and runs out like the psycho she is, yelling and screaming and pulling her hair out.....* Nyaaaaaaaah meat eating termites (is there such a thing...ohhh I love the worlds of ISRP)....HELP ME!

Dontella

First Post
Just to get the thread back on track.. should I say Nev's dead and Dontella buried the body in the yard?

Nah just kidding, we luvssss the Nev.. he's just a busy busy fellow.

*whistles*

So.. is this just spam now? Because if so I think we should go ahead and close the thread if it's not going anywhere progressive/helpful/rant..

Sorry to kill the fun, but eh.. No Spam!

Remove ads