Death of the dragons (OOC)

Vertexx69

First Post
I think he meant for the other 3 people in the group that haven't posted in the last 2 months.

And hellz don't be afraid to post a mid-round update for any reason. Knowing you are around will keep players focused.

Drones

First Post
so, now that my opponent has let go, i can heal anyone who needs it. Otherwise i can try and hit Marius as he withdraws, but i need to know how far away he is.

Voidrazor

First Post
OOC: Yes, I can imagine how that wouldn't hurt let's say sword wielder who sticks conductive piece of metal through electricity wall :) Luckily, physics is an optional rule in D&D :D :p
Heh, its magical physics. The circle of lightning only conducts inward :blush:. Anyway, leather over the grip of medieval would presumably offer some protection ... if you ignore the fact that wire was usually wrapped around the leather to help hold things in place.

Theroc

First Post
Is it my post in the battle?

Btw, I realized I screwed something up when building this character. (Her alignment prevents her from using Healing Blast... which was half the point of this build.) So, unless Hellrazor gives me a handwave on that, I may need to change character or at least build. Apologies on that. I think I've gotten a bit better on meshing things though, so that may help.

Remove ads