Death of the Dragons

Vertexx69

First Post
Grabhar, HP59/59, AC 32 (28)/F27/T21 Saves: F5 R9 W6

Grabhar activates his trident pendant and comes charging down out of the trees at the weretiger into a flanking position with the monk after banking off a branch in the canopy.[sblock=actions]Battle Leaders Charge vs Touch AC=24, Spear Dmg=32Sneak Attack + Flying Charge Dmg=21 stopping 15ft off the ground.[/sblock]

[sblock=Martial Maneuvers Readied: (9)]
Burning Blade, Distracting Ember, Fire Reposte, Soaring Raptor Strike, Rabid Wolf Strike, Shadow Jaunt

Battle Leader’s Charge*, Soaring Raptor Strike, Rabid Wolf Strike[/sblock]

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
1d20+7+1=25

War moves out of cover and attaks Makuna with Benihime and a fire flask.

1d8+1d6+3=6

War then brings his blade down in a downward arc aiming at Makuna's head.

War then grins at Makuna. "Both Gond and Torm demand penance for your crimes, you will pay with your life and be judged."

1d20+4=12, 1d20+4=11

Eddy circles the duo 10 feet above to douse Makuna with 2 flasks of acid.

"Even Eddy wants you dead. That is impressive." War laughed as he waits for the humiliation dawn on his foe's face.

Theroc

First Post
(Makuna has a touch AC higher than 20? Holy crap.)

Ardularra frowns, the flippant attitude and the evasion drawing her ire.

[Sblock=OOC stuff]
If Makuna is within the prerequisite 30' from Ardularra cast Summon Swarm on him, choosing bats as my creature of choice for this casting.

If Makuna is NOT within the prerequisite 30' from me, and he is within 60' of me still, repeat the Eldritch Blast, altered to a sickening blast.

1d20+6=25, 3d6=9
DC18 Fort save to avoid Sickened condition [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Change of action because dagger was spent on tigers:

Marius Goldleaf: HP 71/61; Fort: 12 (14); Ref 12; Will 10 (12 vs. Enchantment); AC: 24/flat 18/touch 24

Marius stashes his gloves on his belt and recovers the potion. As he quickly drinks it, he promptly increases in size, his form shifts to his draconic aspect. At the end of it he towers even over warforged paladin.

As Makuna approaches, he notes Grabhars dive and moves with his usual speed despite increased size. He positions himself so that tigers need to get by him to attack spellcasters. He trusts to War and Grabhar to protect other flank.

Using his enhanced state, his strikes at Makuna's temple and then lunges for his neck!
Stunning fist attack (1d20+13+2=27) damage (3d8+4+3+2=21) Fort DC 18 to resist stun

Bite (crit!) (1d20+13+2=35, 1d8+4+3+2=12)
Bite confirm (1d20+13+2=25, 1d8+4+3+2=12)

OOC: forgot +2 from flank, added to the rolls

OOC: If everything hits, Makuna gets 45 dmg; if crit not confirmed then only 33

[sblock=Mechanics]
last round as he came back
remove gloves, drink potion

starting feral trance free action;
Goes into feral trance gaining +4 CON (+10 hp; +2 AC; +2 damage; bite attack whenever full attacking; 1d8+WIS+2)

Effects:
enlarged: -1 AC; 10' reach; 6/6
shifted: 8/8

knowledge devotion: +3 to hit and damage vs. weretiger
knowledge devotion: +3 to hit and damage vs. tigers (both normal and dire)
Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+9=29)
Add one if someone uses Aid another

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Drones

First Post
Atarneil reviewed his training and decided to use his arcane spells to get into the fight.

Focusing on a small drop of water, he summons a shard of pure ice and lanches it at the nearest weretiger.

Ice Knife (1d20+10=28) damage (2d8=9)

OOC:2 Dex dam on a hit (fort save DC:17 negates)
On a miss does (1d8=3) splash damage in a 10ft radius (Ref save DC:17 half)

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Haereka begins to slither into Makuna's mind, "An endless abyss lies before you. 'Victory' in this battle means the death of your adoptive son. Call for a parley or at least tell me what happened in Sin City."

OOC: the bold part is a Psionic Suggestion DC 16.

hellrazor111

First Post
[Grabhar] You activate your trident pendant and bank off a branch in the canopy, charging down out of the trees at the weretiger into a flanking position with the monk. You stop at 15ft and stab at the weretiger, causing him to give a roar.

[Marius]
You stash your gloves on your belt and recover the potion. You quickly drink it, and promptly increase in size, youir form shifts to the draconic aspect. At the end of it you tower over the warforged paladin.

Using your enhanced state, you strike at Makuna's temple hitting true, though the weretiger isn't affected by the stunning attacked. You then lunge for his neck, tearing his flesh, but he backs his head before your teeth sink in.

[Ardularra]
You frown, the flippant attitude and the evasion drawing your ire. You bring you hands back up, pointing at Makuna, and calling forth a swarm of bats which immediate swarm the weretiger.

[War] War moves out of cover and attaks Makuna with Benihime and a fire flask. War then brings his blade down in a downward arc aiming at Makuna's head.

War then grins at Makuna. "Both Gond and Torm demand penance for your crimes, you will pay with your life and be judged." The weretiger smiles and backs away as your blade comes down, hitting air.

Eddy circles the duo 10 feet above to douse Makuna with 2 flasks of acid.
"Even Eddy wants you dead. That is impressive." You laugh as you wait for the humiliation dawn on your foe's face. The acid flasks miss completely, one smashing into the ground and the other landing on Marius (1dmg). The weretiger chuckles. "And?" he replies.

[Atarneil] Focusing on a small drop of water, you summon a shard of pure ice and launch it at the nearest tiger, stabbing into the creatures side, causing it to howl.

Makuna faces Marius, the two almost eye to eye. He slashes across Marius' chest. One blade digging deep, before snapping at his shoulder connecting (41dmg).

[Haereka] You begin to slither into Makuna's mind, "An endless abyss lies before you. 'Victory' in this battle means the death of your adoptive son. Call for a parley or at least tell me what happened in Sin City."

"To let you know, I challenged something and lost, and I paid heavily last time I the boy go. So no, no parley, no mercy!" His mentality changes, and you now only feel an animal presence.

The dire tiger charges toward War, jumping at him with tooth and claw. The claws slice the metal, but its mouth fails to pierce the armor.(30dmg) The first tiger runs to Atarneil and latches on with its claws (Grapple 1d20+6=8, 1d20+6=16)

Ash is up next.

[sblock=Init]
Init:
Ash 12
Tiger2 9
--round2
Grabhar 26
Marius 24
Ardularra 22
War 19
Atarneil 19
Makuna 18
Haereka 15
Dire Tiger 13
Tiger1 12[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just a note: bite was critical hit, he may have moved so it's not confirmed, but it's still a hit...

And Marius lost more then half his HP in this initial exchange. Healing please!

drakir_nosslin

First Post
Hearing the sound of battle approaching, and seeing how his companions ready themselves, Ash focuses his mind and lets its power strengthening him. He sees the weretiger approach and one of the tigers lash out as Marius. Drawing his sword as he moves, the Elan positions himself between the werebeast and as many of his friends as he can and calls out a challenge to the monster.
Hey! Kitty, come here!

[sblock=Actions]Manifest Vigor, 5 pp, gain 25 temporary HP for 5 min. Move to intercept but not engage yet.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 107
AC: 17
Saves: 9/7/7
Speed: 20
PP: 32/37
Maneuvers Readied: Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Steel Wind, Emerald Razor, Wall of Blades
[/sblock]

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
War takes a 5-ft step back and proceeds to lay hands on Marius. "May Torm grant you relief through me as much as he is able",War prayed.(15 hp recovered)

OOC: I'm now out of healing power.

Remove ads