Death of the Dragons

Vertexx69

First Post
Grabhar, HP59/59, AC 32/F27/T21 Saves: F5 R9 W6

Grabhar activates his trident pendant again and wheels, tumbling overhead to bring himself back into a flank with the monk. Stabbing his silver longspear deep into the back of the tenacious weretiger again. The windian's grin reveals his own overdeveloped canines at their quarry's statement. "My thoughts exactly. If you are left here, one of my favorite hunting areas will be descimated of game in a matter of weeks. And I couldn't possibly allow that now could I?"[sblock=actions]Soaring Raptor Strike vs touch AC=27, Spear dmg=31Sneak Attack + Soaring Raptor=27 (58 total from that strike) still 15ft off the ground.[/sblock][sblock=Martial Maneuvers Readied: (9)]
Burning Blade, Distracting Ember, Fire Reposte, Soaring Raptor Strike, Rabid Wolf Strike, Shadow Jaunt

Battle Leader’s Charge*, Soaring Raptor Strike*, Rabid Wolf Strike[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Ardularra frowned, stepping towards Marius, laying a hand on his back(or whatever socially acceptable body part was within reach due to his size), channeling a fraction of Lolth's might into him, and granting additional vigor.

"Keep fighting... no warrior should fall this quickly!" She barked imperiously, obviously falling into old habits on the battlefield.

[sblock=Actions]
Move within reach of Marius(And Draw Wand of CLW), cast Aid on him. +1 morale bonus to attacks and damage, and 1d8+3=11 11 Temp HP
Bonus will last for 3 minutes.[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells Prepared]
Orisons: Detect Poison, Resistance, Guidance, Guidance
Level 1: Summon Monster 1, Cure Light Wounds, Command, Spider Climb(Spider Domain)
Level 2: Aid[Used], Curse of Ill Fortune, Summon Swarm(Spider Domain)[Used][/sblock]

[Sblock=Statblock]
HP:53 AC:18 FF:15 Touch:12 Fort:6 Ref:6 Will:8 DR:1/cold iron
Invocations: Frightful Blast- DC18 Shaken 1 minute Sickening Blast-DC18 sickened 1 minute[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Marius Goldleaf: HP 45+11tmp/61; Fort: 12 (14); Ref 12; Will 10 (12 vs. Enchantment); AC: 24/flat 18/touch 24

Marius focuses his will and instead of flurry of attacks strikes under the arm that hit him so strong. He quickly rethinks his initial decision to try and paralyze it, opting instead of giving himself some extra protection from terrible attacks of werecreature.

[sblock=Actions]
Stone bones(1d20+16=22); Damage (3d8+10=28); Bite (1d20+16=24); Damage (1d8+10=11)

Meh, I'd say, fairly unproductive round, high damage, but misses (I think) all around. Lot's of air moved though. :)
[/sblock]

OOC: Ardularra cannot but notice that Marius' draconic characteristics are very pronounced in this form.

OOC2: don't sweat suboptimal character choices, I did some too and since this is gestalt, you're still poewrful, just maybe not against this kind of opponent (high touch AC) - and Marius has touch AC 24 so nothing exceptional about 20+ touch...

hellrazor111

First Post
OOC:I have seen some confusion to what's going on still. There is only 1 weretiger that Marius and Grabhar are engaged with.
Code:
[SIZE="5"]
++=+F=++==A==++==
++=T==MH==++=++==
====+RMM==+t=====
=++====++==a=+===
=++=G==++S=======
====++==r=++==++=
[/SIZE]
[sblock]Init:
H: Haereka 15
T: Dire Tiger 13
t: Tiger1 12
S: Ash 12
F: Seifer 11
r: Tiger2 9
--round3
G: Grabhar 26
M: Marius 24
A: Ardularra 22
R: War 19
a: Atarneil 19
m: Makuna 18
[/sblock]

[Ash] Drawing your sword as you move, you position yourself between the werebeast and as many of your friends as you can and calls out a challenge to the monster.
"Hey! Kitty, come here!" Makuna looks at you, but returns its attention to Marius.

Seifer brings his sword above his head, bringing it down as hard as he can on the Dire Tigers head, as it comes down, the blade is enveloped in a purple aura, digging itself deep into the tiger's shoulder.

The second tiger swings its paw as it bites at Ash, managing a light swipe(8 dmg)
[ROUND 2]
[Grabhar] You activate your trident pendant again and wheel, tumbling overhead to bring yourself back into a flank with the monk. Stabbing your silver longspear deep into the back of the tenacious weretiger again. The windian's grin reveals his own overdeveloped canines at their quarry's statement. "My thoughts exactly. If you are left here, one of my favorite hunting areas will be descimated of game in a matter of weeks. And I couldn't possibly allow that now could I?"
Your spear sinks deep, and Makuna lets out an angry howl, but still focuses on the opponent in front of him.

[Marius] You focus your will and instead of a flurry of attacks you strike under the arm that hit you so strong. You quickly rethinks your initial decision to try and paralyze it, opting instead of giving yourself some extra protection from terrible attacks of werecreature. Makuna dodges the bite with a little ease, and blocks the punch directed at his body. A growl that sounds similar to a laugh emits from its throat.

[Ardularra] You frown, stepping towards Marius, laying a hand on his leg, channeling a fraction of Lolth's might into him, and granting additional vigor.
"Keep fighting... no warrior should fall this quickly!" You bark imperiously, falling into old habits on the battlefield.

[War] You step forward, deflecting the beasts strike with you blade.
"Torm grant Benihime the ability to strike true." You pray, bringing your blade into the monster massive leg. It roars and focuses its attention towards you.

[Atarneil] You focus your power into your hands. You feels the hairs on your arms stand on end as powerful waves of electricity flow in the tiger. "That should make him think twice." You say, as the animal jumps away, a light smoke rising from its fur.

Makuna looks to the sky at Grabhar, then at War and Marius, he lets out a roar, before turning away and sprinting back towards the tree.(withdraw action)

Haereka and Ash up next.

Neurotic

"Grabhar, can you catch him? I can, but I don't want to be alone against him."

"Haereka, I'll need your help too. Either with some healing or manifest once we're there so he can be surrounded while others come."

"The rest of you, hurry! We cannot allow him to regenerate!"

Marius bunches up his legs and starts after Makuna quickly gaining ground, forest seemingly making way for dragonmonk.

OOC: Free action speech, start of move (will stop if party agrees to do something else)

Voidrazor

First Post
I'm sorry sweetness. I don't have a way to heal you. But I can keep the pressure on. I would suggest waiting a moment if you were planning on running up and hitting him though.

Focusing her mind, Haereka erects a persistent wall of bright blue electricity, arcing in a circle around Makuna.

OOC: Energy Wall (electricity) for an anemic 9 damage (DC 19 ref save for half). Anyone passing through the barrier takes another 2d6+5. I'm assuming that weapon attacks across the barrier wouldn't hurt those attacking through, but natural attacks would.

Neurotic

OOC: Yes, I can imagine how that wouldn't hurt let's say sword wielder who sticks conductive piece of metal through electricity wall :) Luckily, physics is an optional rule in D&D :D :p

Theroc

First Post
Ardularra pursued, seeing the wall of energy, she grinned. Muttering as she waved her hand, she finished by pointing at the man inside the barrier, attempting to place a curse upon him, turning any luck he may have garnered against him.

[sblock=Actions]
Follow Marius at a safe distance(close enough to cast spells and eldritch blasts and reach Marius within one round(if possible), but not so close as to be right next to him.

Standard Action: Curse of Ill Fortune on Makuna, DC 14 Will save to negate, if I am correct.[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells Prepared]
Orisons: Detect Poison, Resistance, Guidance, Guidance
Level 1: Summon Monster 1, Cure Light Wounds, Command, Spider Climb(Spider Domain)
Level 2: Aid, Curse of Ill Fortune, Summon Swarm(Spider Domain) [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP:53 AC:18 FF:15 Touch:12 Fort:6 Ref:6 Will:8 DR:1/cold iron
Invocations: Frightful Blast- DC18 Shaken 1 minute Sickening Blast-DC18 sickened 1 minute [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

Marius stops and readies fire flasks he carries readying to throw once he's in range.

He appreciates any healing he might get.

Not wanting to rely too much on others, he prepares one healing potion while he waits on others.

OOC: stop about 40 to 50' from others, if within reach, throw alchemist fire at makuna. If not, drink healing potion. Please roll for me. Marius has -2 to ranged attacks

Remove ads