• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

December Schedule

BSF

Explorer
Fists.o.Fury said:
I'm all for playing something this weekend but without 2 people I'd suggest we play something other then DND. Though I would enjoy such a thing I must say we can use all the strength (in both campaigns) that we can get. What was in mind if we were/are going to play?

As for New Years Eve - I'm not sure what all is going on. I imagine I can give a definate answer by this weekened.

Agents of the Gods:
We have reached a point where we have 4 PCs in that game now. Mike has his PC finished up. Potentially we can play with very few. There is a lot of stuff that can be done. But yes, there are rough spots in that game where being undergunned could be bad. But seriously, what would the Agents look to be doing?

Hmm, maybe that requires a more targetted post in another thread.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
I'm all for playing the agent's game if Xileph doesn't mind sitting one out. As for what we would be wanting to do that would depend on whether or not we have a 'mission' lined up or not. If not there are a few things Marius would be wanting to accomplish (I was going to write a story about this but it could potentially be done at the table too.).

BSF

Explorer
December 23
Still not sure if folks want to do something that night or not. So I'll tell you what, we will plan on getting together to do something. We can figure out what when everyone is here. I know Macbeth won't make it. I will assume that everyone else can make it. If you can't, please post so we don't wait for you.

BSF

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
December 23
Still not sure if folks want to do something that night or not. So I'll tell you what, we will plan on getting together to do something. We can figure out what when everyone is here. I know Macbeth won't make it. I will assume that everyone else can make it. If you can't, please post so we don't wait for you.

You know, this sounded like a good idea at the beginning of the week. But the whole family has gotten sick. I have been completely miserable the past couple of days and I wouldn't want any of you to feel this way. Especially over Christmas! How about we just wait until after Christmas to do something?

I hope all of you have a great Christmas!

Meowzebub

First Post
I hope you and your family feel better soon! Luckily Christmas falls on a Sunday or I might be working on it, but I still plan on a nice relaxing day. We are going to forgo the stress of a big meal and just spend the day in our pajamas.

Hope everyone else has a great holiday and safe travels!

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
It's probably for the better anyway. We've been busy, and are just getting over being sick. This week hasn't been very nice :\. We plan on having a relaxing christmas as well. I hope everyone feels better!

Merry christmas everyone!

Remove ads