• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

December Schedule

Meowzebub

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
So who actually checks the forums on Fridays?

Let's find out! Print this post out. I would prefer 1 per person reading it. (I won't accept more than 1 from any given person.) For each print out, I will award the group a minor item. The person with the print out will be responsible for disbursement of the item. So that person can choose to share, or not.

Admittedly, not everyone will have access to a printer before gaming tonight. So you can choose, instead, to email me a copy of this post (Copy/paste works just fine). If you do that, you will be given an item as well. Sure, it will probably be of lesser value, but emailing is less work. ;) But the email headers must show you sent the email before gaming.

So who is reading the forums on a Friday?

Does this count? I will bring a print out anyway.

Sorry about the tires Macbeth. Hope your car gets better soon!

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Yeah, that's the downside to living in Socorro. Albuquerque, Las Cruces, even Belen or Las Lunas, there would be a tire availble. Socorro, no way. Ugh. Small towns do have downsides.

Eeralai

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
So who actually checks the forums on Fridays?

Let's find out! Print this post out. I would prefer 1 per person reading it. (I won't accept more than 1 from any given person.) For each print out, I will award the group a minor item. The person with the print out will be responsible for disbursement of the item. So that person can choose to share, or not.

Admittedly, not everyone will have access to a printer before gaming tonight. So you can choose, instead, to email me a copy of this post (Copy/paste works just fine). If you do that, you will be given an item as well. Sure, it will probably be of lesser value, but emailing is less work. ;) But the email headers must show you sent the email before gaming.

So who is reading the forums on a Friday?

You're asking for a lot of work there ;) Do I get a cool item for Clover?

Meowzebub

First Post
I will be on a business trip the weekend of the 17th, so I am glad we were not scheduled for Friday, but now I wont be able to do the reschedule on Sat.

BSF

Explorer
So far I have 2 people who are definite "not availables" for the 17th. Is nobody else able to commit?

What about interest in trying to do something on the 23rd or the 30th? Probably not an SOL game that night as we will be missing Deigh. But there are plenty of things we _could_ do. All it takes is a little interest and some people to be around to play.

Eeralai also mentioned New Years Eve. We will be having folks over and if you want to come over that is cool. Please let us know ahead of time just so we know how many people to expect.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
I'm all for playing something this weekend but without 2 people I'd suggest we play something other then DND. Though I would enjoy such a thing I must say we can use all the strength (in both campaigns) that we can get. What was in mind if we were/are going to play?

As for New Years Eve - I'm not sure what all is going on. I imagine I can give a definate answer by this weekened.

Remove ads