Defining your party of adventure rs

Your Party of Adventurers is

• a Band of Mecenaries who will work for whoever is paying

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • A group of Wanderers who follow rumours and hearsay to find adventure

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Heroes of Reknown on their way to becoming Legends

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Rebels with a Cause (Robin Hood/Luke Skywalker)

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Agents of some important Patron

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Outlaws/Bad guys

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Knights Errant out to do good and fight evil

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The City Watch - they live in a town and work to protect it

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • In the right place at the wrong time

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • None of the above/Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 6.8%

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The party I am currently running is still defining themselves.They are travelling on an investigation and being occasionaly heroic, occasionally mercanary, they may follow a rumor for a quick side adventure, etc. They have a cause, but are hardly rebles, they have several minor patrons as their travels line up with people's needs but no one powerful boss... Basically, they are on a quest. I don't know which options that fits.

Kahuna Burger

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Not what they are. Ni, Enrious, dr, any comments? Oni you can add a few if you'd like...but only because you just joined up.

orbitalfreak

First Post
The group I DM is mostly a band of wanderers searching for rumors, treasure, and mercenary work while on their way to becoming heroes of wide reknown.

KnowTheToe

First Post
More often than not we become mercenaries for hire, but that is usually becasue of poor gather information skills and the party dynamics of hack-n-slashers and role players.

d12

First Post
I would say heroes of unknown out to battle evil, make money and stay one step ahead of the Zhentarim who are trying to kill them. Also adventuring because they can't fit into normal society.

Agback

Explorer
G'day

At the moment I am playing in a RuneQuest campaign, and my character, a Sunthane of Elmal, is standing in for the king of our tribe (who has just become a Windlord, and is off for a year of ceremonial adventuring). The PCs in this campaign are all Runemasters now (except for the Arkati-illuminate adept sorceror). But we have played these characters from their initiation, so the description 'Runemasters of the Tribe' would not have been accurate through the whole campaign. I guess that the apt description would be that we have always been the champions of our tribe whether it wanted us or not.

In general, I would say that the PCs in my campaigns are champions (variously) of truth, liberty, or general security, either as the agents of the community or as private citizens making up for the defects of government (eg. by subverting it).

Regards,

Agback

EvilMountainDew

First Post
My current group that I am DMing is a bunch of people locked in a jail cell, all they want is to get back at who locked them out and get out without dying

Remove ads