• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The new turn is up. Let's get to some posting, folks. If not, this game will die on the vine.

Ivid: If you want, write up a narrative of Dacen's night during the zombie attack. You can email it to me at mchance3 at comcast dot net. After any necessary tweaking, you can post it as an in-game flashback that'll be worth some XP for Dacen. That'll help compensate for your late arrival to the game.

The new turn is up. Let's get to some posting, folks. If not, this game will die on the vine.

Ivid: If you want, write up a narrative of Dacen's night during the zombie attack. You can email it to me at mchance3 at comcast dot net. After any necessary tweaking, you can post it as an in-game flashback that'll be worth some XP for Dacen. That'll help compensate for your late arrival to the game.

That's cool, will do ASAP. BTW, is it just my failing connection, or is ENW down most of these days?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
That's cool, will do ASAP. BTW, is it just my failing connection, or is ENW down most of these days?

I've not had any problems with it being down, but I've bumped into seriously slow load times (on the order of three to four minutes for a page to load). It's mildly annoying, but I'm not sure if there's anything to do be done about it.

BTW, you all, I'll move the scene into Burne's audience chamber sometime tomorrow. Get those last minute posts in.

:)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The new turn is up.

Walking Dad: If it ever becomes relevant, you'll probably have to remind me about the Autohypnosis +5 to memorize the audience chamber knock sequence.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, I've good news, and I've got bad news.

The good news is that I nailed the interview and landed the job. Two months unemployment comes to end.

Huzzah!

The bad news is that I'm not going to get the game updated right away. It'll happen sometime between now and Sunday evening, but I've got a bunch of real life stuff to get squared away to streamline my re-entry into the job force.

Thanks for your patience!

:D

Well, I've good news, and I've got bad news.

The good news is that I nailed the interview and landed the job. Two months unemployment comes to end.
:D

038.gif
038.gif
038.gif

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The weekend was busier than I expected. I'll get the game updated today. I'm out of town tomorrow and Wednesday, and then after that I'm pretty much back to work. Postings from me will start to happen either early in the morning or in the evening my time.

Remove ads