• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sorry the unpardonable hold up. Mea culpa maxima. If there are no more questions for Jaroo, the party can buy whatever supplies they can afford. Hommlet isn't much of a shopper's paradise. No item costing more than 100 gp is available. No magic item costing more than 50 gp is available, which very much limits choices. More expensive or exotic items can perhaps be ordered from a larger community.

Glad to see the game is still running! :)

Now, some bad news from my side: I'll be gone from next week until the last wekk of September - heading to Spain, to visit my family there.
I won't have internet access during that time, so it will be best if you take over Dacen as an NPC for the time. For the short time I have been in the game, I liked it a lot, and would definitely like to continue playing when I am back.:)

In the meantime, hope you all have a good time!

Yours,

Rafael

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Tomorrow evening (Monday, 11 August), I'll move the game from the village to the forest. Let's get character sheets updated ASAP with new equipment, et cetera.

:)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I am terribly sorry about me dropping the ball with the game. My new job teaching middle- and high-school students in a residential treatment center has been kicking my backside. Fortunately, most of the problems which have made it difficult to get lessons prepared and materials ready have been solved. I'm going to get the game moving again before this coming weekend is over.

Again, mea culpa maxima.

Walking Dad

First Post
I am terribly sorry about me dropping the ball with the game. My new job teaching middle- and high-school students in a residential treatment center has been kicking my backside. Fortunately, most of the problems which have made it difficult to get lessons prepared and materials ready have been solved. I'm going to get the game moving again before this coming weekend is over.

Again, mea culpa maxima.
If you don't have the time for this game, say so, please. We will understand. Or is there anything we can do?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
If you don't have the time for this game, say so, please. We will understand. Or is there anything we can do?

So much for the best laid plans of mice and men. Right when it looked like I'd have a handle on the new job and would be able to post fun things, I got hit with a hurricane. Stupid weather. I'm not even home right now, as my neighborhood is still without power.

Bummer.

Give me a week. By next Saturday, I'll be up and running again.

Remove ads