[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Arathyn said:
Apologies for the hold up... Work and family issues have had me bogged down for the past couple of days.

I can relate. My wife just rearranged my schedule to now include Saturday evening Mass followed by dinner with friends. I doubt I'll get the turn up tonight, but it will be up tomorrow.

:D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I'll get the new turn up tomorrow, probably in the morning as I'm taking the kids out in the afternoon. Also, as a heads up, I'll be in Colorado Springs attending a conference on the Federalist Papers the first week in July. I don't know if I'll have easy access to the Internet during this time, especially since I'm not planning on taking my computer with me.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Rayex is out of the loop for the time being due to computer problems. I've not heard a peep from Tetsuko's player. We shall soon demote Tetsuko to NPC and then possibly to Victim of Something Awful.

I went ahead and moved the game along and across the street to the entrance to Jerard's shop.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Just a reminder: Things're going to slow down a bit later this week and all next week. I'm heading to Ledbetter, Texas, with the family for a few days later this week, and next week I'm in Colorado Springs for a conference.

After I get back from Colorado Springs on 11 July, I'll see about a new fourth player, either to take over Tetsuko or to bring in someone new.

Remove ads