[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

I'll make a post later this evening, as I'm about to head in to work. Also, I'm not too familiar with Invisible Castle, so pardon me if I don't do it properly at first, though I'm sure I'll pick up on it quickly enough...

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
We're now ready for round 2 of the Battle of the Welcome Wench!

BTW, a clarification on the armor house rule. Since armor converts lethal damage to nonlethal damage, it also negates nonlethal damage by the same amount. IOW, it's really hard to punch someone who's wearing full plate and hurt them.

Also, obviously, there may be times I'll make dice rolls for your characters, but most of the time you'll be making them, just like a regular game.

:D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Arathyn said:
Quick question, would a Far Hand propelled mug be a Ranged attack roll with a -4 penalty (as an improvised weapon)? And if so, how much damage do you think it'd do?

That seems like a reasonable use of the power. I'd think a mug would do 1d3 points of damage.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Walking Dad: Xenon can use the mindblade in a grapple. Since it's treated as a short sword, the mindblade counts as a light weapon. You can attack with the mindblade in a grapple by taking a -4 attack roll penalty.

Walking Dad

First Post
Mark Chance said:
Walking Dad: Xenon can use the mindblade in a grapple. Since it's treated as a short sword, the mindblade counts as a light weapon. You can attack with the mindblade in a grapple by taking a -4 attack roll penalty.
Yes, but he just realized, that a piercing weapon is rather useless against zombies. Now he wants to try a dagger(, that doeas piercing and slashing damage) after seeing the longsword effective.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Walking Dad said:
Yes, but he just realized, that a piercing weapon is rather useless against zombies. Now he wants to try a dagger(, that doeas piercing and slashing damage) after seeing the longsword effective.

Gotcha!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Without or without Tetsuko, I'll move the game along tomorrow evening or sometime Saturday. Can't be Saturday morning, since I'll probably be out of the house at a Knights of Columbus meeting.

Remove ads