Demogorgon picture

Yig

First Post
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could find a picture of Demogorgon ?

I just finished Throne of Bhaal and I would like to know if Demogorgon is depicted the same way (Humanoid with tentacles for arms and what look like 2 baboon heads ??) in the real game.

Just curious :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
He's in the Book of Vile Darkness, although he's had a bit of a cosmetic change due to some editorial problems.

He's also in one of the 2 1e monster manuals, but I'm not sure which one. I think it was the first one.

Yig

First Post
I'll have to check the BoVD next time i go to the gaming store.

I just hope he look more impressive than in BG2.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Haven't seen BG 2, but at a guess I'd say probably not :)

Demogorgons just not scary when you look at him. It seems silly more than anything else.

Orcus and Grazzt, now they're scary...

hellbender

First Post
arwink said:
Haven't seen BG 2, but at a guess I'd say probably not :)

Demogorgons just not scary when you look at him. It seems silly more than anything else.

Orcus and Grazzt, now they're scary...

I am not into the Bovd, but I agree, those two pictures are very good. Demogorogon is a bit buffoonish (although I wouldn't say that to him in person).

hellbender (a bit chicken around demon lords)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Ta, UK.

Having seen both, I think the Throne of Bhall copy is better and scarier.

(Not that either of them are particularly terrifying, but at least they remembered to give him baboon heads instead of gnoll heads) :)

Mercule

Adventurer
Dunno. I actually like the way Demogorgon looks. It's weird and unearthly. Demogorgon is actually my favorite fiend. Definitely agree that the BG2 pics are the best I've seen.

If the Colonel is floating around here, I'd be interested to hear whether he made the description up, or if he pulled it from somewhere (and if so, where).

Remove ads