• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dervish Dance

Darklone

Even though this isn't RAW in a very literal sense, I'd stick with a charge as a CHARGE without considering it as movement plus attack special thing. Same for Pounce. I do like my special abilities with flavorful names to be like the names they have.

Now if we look at the description, it fits with the flavor and it clearly does not allow Dervish Dance and Pounce full attacks. That's how I like my 3.5. Why bother then?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Shadow Pounce (Ex): Any time he uses an ability, spell, or effect with the teleportation descriptor (for example, his shadow jump ability), he may execute a full attack upon completion of the teleportation.

Dervish Dance: (Ex): While in this dervish dance, she can take a full attack action (for melee attacks only) and still move up to her speed. However, the dervish must move a minimum of up to 5 feet for each attack when she is using this ability, and she cannot return to a square she just exited (though she may return to that square later during her full attack). A dervish who is prevented from commpleting her move is also prevented from finishing her full attack.

KerlanRayne

Darklone

Hmm. You can obviously use shadow pounce and move afterwards since the tport spell is probably a standard action. Looks like you can do it. Fits the "flavor" since it's not really a charge/pounce thing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads