Desert of Athas Dungeon Tiles

Scribble

First Post

KatoKatonian

First Post
Extra piece

I have one piece I can't quite figure out. Maybe it's extra? There are three pieces that fit with the sarcophagus lid tile, two small ones, and a long one. But, you can only use two of these pieces at a time. Am I missing something?

AthasTilesExtra.JPG

Vael

Legend
Is there a smaller 1 square piece with a cross in the center? Harrowing Halls had that, 1 long and 1 short cross piece that works with another cross piece depending on whether you used the long or short table.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I have one piece I can't quite figure out. Maybe it's extra? There are three pieces that fit with the sarcophagus lid tile, two small ones, and a long one. But, you can only use two of these pieces at a time. Am I missing something?

View attachment 44264

Yes, Harrowing Halls had an extra one also. For that piece, if you have two sets, you can make a standard floor tile into a wall tile. A 4x2 is good, or a 2x8 is better.

But why they insist on putting an odd piece like that in two sets in a row is beyond me.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Is there a smaller 1 square piece with a cross in the center? Harrowing Halls had that, 1 long and 1 short cross piece that works with another cross piece depending on whether you used the long or short table.

Not this time, just the 1x2 table.

Remove ads