• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desert of Athas Dungeon Tiles

Scribble

First Post

KatoKatonian

First Post
Extra piece

I have one piece I can't quite figure out. Maybe it's extra? There are three pieces that fit with the sarcophagus lid tile, two small ones, and a long one. But, you can only use two of these pieces at a time. Am I missing something?

AthasTilesExtra.JPG

Vael

Legend
Is there a smaller 1 square piece with a cross in the center? Harrowing Halls had that, 1 long and 1 short cross piece that works with another cross piece depending on whether you used the long or short table.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I have one piece I can't quite figure out. Maybe it's extra? There are three pieces that fit with the sarcophagus lid tile, two small ones, and a long one. But, you can only use two of these pieces at a time. Am I missing something?

View attachment 44264

Yes, Harrowing Halls had an extra one also. For that piece, if you have two sets, you can make a standard floor tile into a wall tile. A 4x2 is good, or a 2x8 is better.

But why they insist on putting an odd piece like that in two sets in a row is beyond me.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Is there a smaller 1 square piece with a cross in the center? Harrowing Halls had that, 1 long and 1 short cross piece that works with another cross piece depending on whether you used the long or short table.

Not this time, just the 1x2 table.

Remove ads