Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: You have helm order, don't you? Me, then Zyk
(OOC: Oh, I guess that's right--I thought those were the names of the positions, but I guess it was an order too :lol: Two twelve-hour shifts and you're all set for helmsmen then. Just making sure you didn't have a more complicated shift system where it would rotate to Melody.)

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“I see you are already planning for a watch schedule, Fedowin. Very good. I doubt there will be many problems this close to Eldiz, but when we get closer to Varylys, we should watch out for trouble. Since we only have a small crew currently, I will be available for watch duty as well. If necessary, I can also control the helm, of course.”

OOC: Lenghty OOC discussions are really better suited for the OOC thread. ;) As if ubiquitous SBLOCK madness wasn't bad enough. :p

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Indeed, my lovely captain, though we’ll want to get used to the schedule before then. I was wondering though, whether Molpe will be assisting us in watch duties until she leaves the ship, or whether she is just to be considered a guest for this voyage?”

OOC: Yep, they certainly are, though I tend to reply where the post I'm replying to is made...most of the time. ;)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, she helped herself to the big room, so I'm guessing she thinks she's a guest," Priya observes.

"Well, you all had better find a good place to sit, I'm just about ready to start here."

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“I think I’ll be okay holding on to the rail, Priya my dear...well, unless you decide to ram something,” Fedowin teases, flashing Priya a mischievous grin, before heading to the bow.

[SBLOCK=Watch Schedule]Just to cut down on time, I’ll post a watch schedule with Molpe and without.

With Molpe: Starting at the beginning of Priya’s shift, four 6 hour shifts, starting with Lyveria, followed by Melody, Molpe, and Fedowin.

Without Molpe: Starting at the beginning of Priya’s shift, three 8 hour shifts, starting with Lyveria, followed by Melody and Fedowin.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The Voidseeker sets sail, slowly exiting orbit and clearing away from nearby objects so that it can kick into full Spelljamming speed and soar through the stars. Although they have to slow to tactical speed a few times for ships, small meteoroids, and debris, there is nothing significant until they reach Varylys about two days later.*

(OOC: Time for a new thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads