Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The helm does not drain her nexus, so she would be able to cast one spell per level while manning the helm. I strongly suggest that the Mage Armour come from the Nexus, though, since the helm does not function at full capacity if you aren't full on spell energy)

"Keeping track of the food? You mean like a Quartermaster? I can try that, I guess. I probably know enough about it to keep track of the food, though I don't usually eat any myself--I don't really have a sense of taste per se."

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“I see. Well, I'm just trying to find something, so you don't just have to sit around doing nothing. I'm sure you would like it better, if there was something for you to do, or am I mistaken?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's true. Although if you didn't have anything for me to do, you could just deactivate me until we got there if you like. It feels like no time has passed at all while I am deactivated."

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Well, I’m sure we can find something for you to do Lyveria...helping to keep watch for other ships for a start. I’m sure we can use all the eyes we can get for that, with our small crew. Do you happen to have any weapons training, my dear?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am fully trained in basic martial weapons. I can also look at things, but my processing ability of salient visual and auditory inputs are not fast enough to compare to most humanoids."

unleashed

First Post

“You don’t lose visual or auditory acuity though, through being tired or such, do you, Lyveria?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"When I am activated at full power, I do not experience any deterioration in capabilities until total deactivation becomes necessary."

unleashed

First Post

“Well, there you go, you have an advantage over most in that regard, as the biggest problem for most lookouts, is that by the end of their shift they begin to get tired and aren’t as effective. So how good are your eyesight and hearing, Lyveria?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"While the receptors themselves are of high quality, my top-level processing capabilities are not perfect. Let's put it this way: It isn't the easiest thing in the world to resolve noisy sound or vision signals into the correct words or spatial representations. The way the humanoid mind can accomplish this so well is truly amazing, in my humble opinion."

unleashed

First Post

“Yes, well, our humanoid minds do take some time to develop, and we pass through a stage much like what you describe ourselves, when we’re younger. Well, I’d still like you to try a shift or two on watch duty, if you wouldn’t mind, my dear. Who knows it may help refine your capabilites,” Fedowin offers with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads