• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Alright then. We still need to figure out who is doing what before we go on the first actual mission, so there is still a little time. If you have any ideas or special preferances, just let me know. The only positions we have settled already are mine and Zykovian and Priya are both here as helmsmen. Unless there are any objections, I would consider Priya to be first helmsman and Zykovian second, which would give Priya the honor to fly the ship out of the docks now. Zykovian would also be first officer and take over my role, when I am prevented otherwise. And Fedowin would be second officer and responsible for the ship's defenses, I would also think, that you would make a good communication's officer/diplomatic officer. If you think your skills can be better put to use otherwise, please let me know. We also need someone to manage the food, maybe that is something for Lyveria?”

OOC: Lyveria could be the ship's cook. If she doesn't mind, that is... :)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh boy! That sounds exciting!" Priya says, bouncing with excitement. "I hope I don't hit anything!"

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“No worries, it's not that difficult. I will also stay close and watch out, since I'm probably the only one here, that actually has flown a spelljammer already.”

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, well, then I shoudn't hit anything important," Pirya says. "Oh, and before I do, I remember that it drains spells, so I should cast something on you Melody, if you don't mind."

OOC: Does jamming drain her nexus too?

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“It uses the spell energy to power the ship, yes. That's the main reason, why we wanted not only one helmsman or -woman. As for the spell, sure, go ahead. Assuming it's not harmful, that is,” Melody adds with a wink.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Course not. I just noticed you weren't wearing any armor. It's just in case, ya know? Space isn't always safe I hear."

OOC: Before she (wo)man's the helm, she'll Mage Armor Melody.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Thank you. I actually do have a suit of armor in my pack, but usually I do not wear it, that's right, because it hinders my spellcasting.”

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, now you can fight naked... if you were ever so inclined. Not that I'd recomend it, I think that the sword belts might chafe a little anyway, and... well... anyway, you've no need for that armor for a bit. I a few hours or so."

Priya awkwardly ends her rambling and powers up the helm, assuming everyone else is ready.

unleashed

First Post
Thanee said:
“And Fedowin would be second officer and responsible for the ship's defenses, I would also think, that you would make a good communication's officer/diplomatic officer.”
“Second officer, master-at-arms, and ship’s envoy, well that suits me...for the time being at least,” Fedowin declares with a mischievous wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads