• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Melody]The Voidseeker[/SBLOCK]

(OOC: Let me know any watch order rotation, helmsman rotation, and other duty rotation, and other than that, we're set for Varylys!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian

"Works for me . . . I think we're all ready to go," Zykovian agreed. He headed down to look for his cabin and settle some of his things there (personal provisions, mementos and the like).

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

Thanee said:
“Thank you, Fedowin. I think we are ready then, aren't we?”
“Well I can’t think of anything else we absolutely need, so I’d say yes,” Fedowin remarks, just before going below.

*Once he has the provisions stored, and the labourers paid and sent on their way, Fedowin returns to the deck to watch the ship take off, standing at the bow.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"If you don't mind Melody, I'm going to watch so I can try to figure out how to use the helm," Priya says once she's finaly settled in a room (Did she get the other big one?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There's one really big one the size of the galley that is certainly meant for multiple people, which Molpe took. Then there's two medium ones and two small. If Lyveria and Zykovian take the same medium and Fedowin defers to Priya, none of which is certain, then Priya would have one of the mediums and Fedowin would take a small, leaving the last one open. Melody, of course, has an expansive cabin with a large amount of space, and a few shelves, desks, and a big bed.)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

OOC: Fedowin unrolled his bedroll in one of the 10 x 5 rooms, as he has little else to store except his bedroll and bow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That definitely leaves a medium room for Priya--if she doesn't go with Zykovian, Lyveria is content to deactivate on deck, in a hallway, or in a closet, really)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Priya won't object if Fedy asks to share her room, but she won't sugest it if there's spares. I thought you said Lyveria was a Narlswoman?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Th...huh? Zykovian calls her a 'Praetorian woman', which is technically correct but semantically misleading in the general sense because 'Praetorian woman' would typically be used for a female Praetor. Lyveria is a Pleb ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads