Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]“Great! Then this is settled. I'm really looking forward to this whole venture. We won't disappoint you!” Melody offers a hand, similar to the conclusion of a business well done.

“How do we proceed now?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Melody]*The Shipmaster shakes Melody's hand and bows slightly.*

"Very good then. I need your signature and the signatures of the other crew members--all of whom have joined us already I trust?--plus some other forms filled out, and then I will hand over the lease. Once you have paid off the full price of the Infiltrator and equipment, at that date we will give you the actual deed. Even the lease, however, grants you the authority to pilot the ship, though it still belongs to us, and you must pay for any damages out of your own capital. You are to be here in one week at the absolute most to receive your assignment. Any longer and your lease will be revoked. I'm sure you'll be fine, though. You seem like an excellent upstanding captain. I must mention, however, though I'm sure it will not come up, that if you take more than a month to appear, you will be declared to have stolen the property, which falls under the terms of the previous papers you signed when you signed up with us. You'll be fine, though, I'm sure. It is nice to have you with us, Melody."[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]“We will be here. I'm almost sure, that they have all signed up by now, and if not, they will have done so soon. So, should I gather them together and come back to you for the signing then?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Melody]"All together or piecemeal, either way is fine--though actually, why don't you go ahead and sign on as the captain right now so I can hold the lease for you--it is the last Infiltrator after all, so I'd hate to have to tell you it was taken while you found your comrades."[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]“See you soon.”

Melody leaves and looks around to find the other three, or at least find out where they might be.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“I’m sure your embassy won’t be too much trouble to find, my dear...I know the city fairly well, though I don’t spend much time around that area.”

*Priya and Fedowin head off to look for the Amaranthian embassy.*[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil]*Zykovian had just wandered out of the helmsman class that Melody has asked that he attend. With several things yet to do today, Zykovian needed to find Melody to see how he should proceed*

"Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good . . . but I'll take them both," Zykovian half-said to himself upon spotting Melody outside the registrar's office. As he approached he smiled and asked, "So, do we have a ship and a crew yet?"[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK=Zykovian]Upon hearing Zykovian's voice, Melody spins around and replies: “Ah, there you are. Very good. I was just looking for you. Hi! Yes, as a matter of fact, we do. Almost. I have been to the shipmaster's office just a few minutes ago and everything is set up. All that is needed now is, that you and the other two, Fedowin and Priya, sign the final documents, and anyone else that will form the initial crew, of course, if there is anyone else, but those four - you and me included - are the ones I have listed for now. So, if you have anyone else you want to join the crew, that's the time. Unfortunately, Abdiel and Mhrazhar cannot register, since they are not here, and thus cannot be in the initial crew, but hopefully we can get them in later, when we come back here. You are registered already, I suppose? In any case, we can also take passengers, so that shouldn't be a problem. You will like to hear, that we do not get the standard Dragonfly class, but instead the best ship they had available, one with a small crew requirement, which will give us more freedom in general, enough room for all of us and a few more, all the equipment needed, and even an upgraded helm, so we can go a little faster out there,” Melody explains with a proud grin. “Sometimes it's good to decide quickly and to be the first team, that is assembled, while the others are still registering and getting together. I could also get us one week of 'practice time' with the ship, before we need to come back here to get our first mission assigned. Since we get some really expensive equipment, there will be a few missions we will have to complete, of course. Not everything is for free. But with the initial week, we can hopefully help Abdiel and Mhrazhar out before our journey truely begins. So, how was your day? Did you learn some interesting things here? In all honesty, I found the seminars to be quite boring and not so informative as I would have hoped, but I was always more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl,” Melody concludes with a wink.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads