• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: First Interlude (Molpe Only)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sister, you are leaving me?" Glamour asks sadly, "Please reconsider...if not for me than think of the risk to the unborn child, my sister."

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

Molpe stop in her tracks at the mention of their daughter, “our daughter,” she whispers almost in awe knowing that Glanour was right in the matter, leaving would be foolish, before she turns pleadingly towards Glamour, “what do I do then, sister? What do I do?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Just stay here in my arms, Sister," Glamour says, trying to sound brave as she winds her arms around Molpe in a protective and loving hug, "And we will be safer together through the dark and merciless night. Then when day comes and people throng to the streets, we should be perfectly safe from any more harm. OK?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Molpe slides deeply into her Glamour’s embrace, clinging with all her strength due to her fear and worry, but she protected weakly at such a course of action, “but, my sister, I need to find Wei-Han… He’s injured, severely so if he left me, I just know he is.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Glamour strokes Molpe gently and soothingly to try to calm her down, even though the dressmaker herself is just as frightened.*

"He must be...I noticed blood all over the upper hallway floor, and I know his combat style doesn't draw any...But we wouldn't know the first place to look, whereas he is pretty capable of defending himself and knows where to find us, so I think we should wait for him and he'll come back--he's probably recuperating and getting ready to come back and save us if we got captured...though I guess we could go out after the bounty hunters and see if they saw where he went if you like. I know they haven't left the compound yet."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“True,” Molpe grudgingly admitted, “he is probably more capable of defending himself as he is now than we could muster together but I feel the need to go after him and to ease his pain. Does that make sense, sister?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I understand it Sister...it is the same feeling I had when I knew I had to go after Enmity even though I knew somewhere deep down in the analytical part of me that it was unlikely that my love would actually be able to redeem him. Do you want to go after them, then, and see if they saw where he went? It will be more dangerous, but we might be able to find him this way."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“I guess I should out of my worry for Wei-Han,” Molpe mused her tears and emotions once again begin to become stable as she turns curiously to her Glamour, “How do you know they are still on the compound?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Glamour gives Molpe a kiss to help ease her tears, and she strokes her sister's hair.*

"Because when I woke up, I reflexively locked the gate, which is usually unlocked from the inside. If anyone tries to leave, I will know when I choose whether to unseal it."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Oh, so you cannot feel them or something?” Molpe asked more hopeful than anything, “is there any other exit that they could use and was it only the front gate or did the house’s door lock also?”

Remove ads