• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: First Interlude (Molpe Only)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I would have either felt them at the gate or trying to breach my Repulsion fences. Either way, there is no escape from this compound without my at least knowing if I am awake," Glamour smiles.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“Wow,” Molpe says in simple amassment, “does that means that neither the thorns nor the others could escape if you didn’t want them too?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Theoretically yes, but also theoretically they wouldn't have been able to enter either...they probably used strong force of will to force their way through the repulsion, ans they could do it again on the way out, though many of them might be stuck on opposite sides based on who had the strongest force of will. Either way, I would know when they tried it."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Could you leave the compound or do you have to be present for the magic to work?” Molpe says now more curious than before.

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Repulsion is always active. Knowing when someone tries to breach it requires me to be awake and at home," Glamour explains patiently, glad to have someone interested about her home.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“So we could trap them inside the compound and go and get the city guards, could we not?” Molpe says a huge smile on her face as she proceeds the answer to all of her problems, “The thorns would be finally be captured, the bounty hunters could be released or prosecuted if they proved to be bad men,” she pauses to think for a second, “and one woman, I heard a female’s voice.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well...It does sound good if we could pull it off, but unless we get lucky on the Repulsion wards, which is unlikely, there's only really the one way out, through the front gate. We'd have to go out that way ourselves, and since they'd be locked in, they'd have nothing better to do than ambush us and force us to let them out."

"If you can find a way for us to sneak past them all, my wonderful and smart sister, we could easily pursue this excellent plan."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“I’m glad you like it sister,” Molpe says with a beaming smile, “but I’m not sure how to escape if you don’t have a secret way out.”

Molpe looks towards her sister her hope unblemished.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I never expected for something like this to happen...I basically just built the Repulsion fences to keep out burglars, but I never really expected I'd need to use them, so I didn't build any secret escape tunnels or anything...I'm sorry Sister...I've failed you. Hmmm...If we do manage to get out and lock them in here, I do hope they don't vandalise my home or my designs in revenge..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“No sister, you didn’t fail me,” Molpe said after giving her a small reassuring kiss that turned into confusion, “Oh, well I guess they could… I thought when I asked you if the doors of the house were locked also and you didn’t say no that it meant that they did lock also…”

Remove ads