Destiny's Tears: First Interlude (Molpe Only)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, at the time I didn't think it was important to lock the door elaborately when the entire compound was protected with a Repulsion field...once again, my overconfidence is my downfall..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“I would have to agree,” Molpe said with a small nod and smile, “having locking doors could have kept the bounty hunters from surprising us and interrupting the mourning I had planed for us.”

“Anyhow, before we totally give up on this plan,”
Molpe said trying to keep them focused on what truly mattered, “does your house have any levels that extend beyond the fence line? Like maybe underground?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh no, you didn't think I just..." Glamour blushes, "The doors lock, but they aren't super-magical expensive locks or anything, so someone could pick them eventually. As for an underground level, I have a wine cellar, but it doesn't even get close to the fence line...Do you have any Invisibility magic? Maybe we could sneak past?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“No,” Molpe confused, “why I do prefer the more subtle aspects of magic I have nothing nearly that powerful. I few spells to protect myself, a couple more to make life easier, and one or two to make time spent with my sister more rewarding.”

“I imagine we are at a stand still with this plan,” Molpe said with a frown, “but, sister, is there a way we could contact the city guards from here?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“No probably not but I don’t really know,” Molpe confessed, “Do you have any spells still memorized from yesterday left? Maybe we don’t realize the solution we have within ourselves. I know the following spells.”

OOC: Molpe mentions every spell she has knows.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Ahh interesting. I must look like a lowly apprentice compared to you, my talented sister,” Molpe says with an honest smile, “Is they’re by chance any magical items in the house that could be helpful in this situation?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh no, you're no apprentice my sister, we're just different is all...as for magic items that would help in this situation, not too much, in that they are pretty much all dresses...although..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Molpe nodded she had suspected as much, “Not entirely useless, my talented sister, do any of them allow flight or travel by other means by chance?”

Remove ads