D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Cool. :) Oh, I’ll need to know how many charges are used and Molpe will just use enough to wake her up. (or two tops if it doesn’t seem to be working.)
Well Abdiel already healed Alire enough to wake up, though she just hasn't woken up yet, so that would probably be either one charge or none. ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Well Abdiel already healed Alire enough to wake up, though she just hasn't woken up yet, so that would probably be either one charge or none. ;)
Oh, okay. Why did you update it saying she was still laying there then? :lol:

I figured that it meant it had failed… :)

(No major issue. I just thought you where trying to get Molpe's attention on Alire.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Oh, okay. Why did you update it saying she was still laying there then? :lol:

I figured that it meant it had failed… :)

(No major issue. I just thought you where trying to get Molpe's attention on Alire.)
Well, Alire is still laying there :p. It was mostly to deal with the "sleeping peacefully" concern, as I felt I hadn't explained that she was injured yet.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Well, Alire is still laying there :p. It was mostly to deal with the "sleeping peacefully" concern, as I felt I hadn't explained that she was injured yet.
Ahhh, no I saw that in a previous post. The glass went bye bye causing a lot of pain but when she wasn’t speaking I figured she was sleeping peacefully. :) (658)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Ahhh, no I saw that in a previous post. The glass went bye bye causing a lot of pain but when she wasn’t speaking I figured she was sleeping peacefully. :) (658)
Oh, ok. Only some of the crystal was removed, and also I thought that maybe you hadn't seen that post, so posted another :)

Remove ads