Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian accepted the coins and the compliment, grinning to Fedowin as he did. "It's not as easy as it looks, my friend. Perhaps we can seeif you have some arcane talent and put you behind the wheel for a spin or two," Zykovian goodnaturedly teased. "Feeling drained afterward is a particularly odd feeling."

That said, Zykovian grabbed the rest of his gear and walked with Fedowin and Lyveria as they disembarked.

OOC: Accepting 225 credits.

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“While I’d be more than happy to try Zykovian, sadly, I don’t believe I possess the magical gifts required to pilot a spelljammer,” Fedowin replies with a shrug.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"So you think," Zykovian replied with a grin, "Anyway, let's see what trouble our associates have managed to get into since their arrival here."

Looking to Lyveria, Zykovian asked, "Ready to head out with us, to see what Alire and the others have learned?"

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor

Mhrahazhar's face lights up as soon as he sees the group disembark form a ship. The mojiin runs over to the group as they are leaving the ship and gathers both Vhrys and Zykovian in a great big serpentine hug. You hear a great big hissing sigh come from him as he slowly releases his grip on both of you.

He clear's his throat and steps back and looks at everyone a little embarrassed noticing the new face. "We could not find anything specific as we are, unfortunately, not trained for this sort of investigation. We have checked out every single Larakese and Valsian that we could find and none of them seem to be our prey. We checked the rich and poor areas as well as the docks and warehouses. We had Selar fly about. We have monitored the docks and talked to dock workers and checked for any illicit sales that might be happening. All to no avail. They are trained Ninja's and they are doing what they do best.

Alire is currently investigating our latest lead which has lead us to Dark Moon Tavern. Varylys is in very close proximity to the closest point to Arris and we are expecting that the buyers will be coming from there and should be arriving soon. We have a room in the upscale side of town..... we do not have much time.
"

*He looks the the group over and then takes a really good look at the new face in the goup*

"I am glad that you are finally here."

Rhystil[sblock]I detect Corrupted on the newcomer. I am sure that you are surprised by this! ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor

*Mhrazhar blinks a few times as he looks at Molpe and then raises an eyebrow at her words. He looks at Abdiel and then back to Molpe and then frowns with frustration quite apparent on his face.*

More annoyed with himself than anything else he says "Trying to be as thorough as we can. Our information helps to reinforce that Darkmoon is where we should go next.

We should hurry as we do not have a lot of time.
". He motions for everyone to start moving in this direction. "We can talk more on the way".

Rhystil
[sblock]I Detect Corruption on Molpe as I have detected some on her before.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Melody greets Mhrazhar (and Abdiel, who is around as well, apparantly) heartily and after having introduced Priya (and her familiar) she follows the Mojiin to the tavern.

Remove ads