Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian took the time to re-introduce Lyveria to Mhrazhar. Zykovian started to leave, then stopped. Calling out to Melody, he asked, "Is someone staying to guard the ship, Melody?"

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

*Fedowin grins at the reception Melody and Zykovian receive from their Mojiin companion, glad he hadn’t been included in that particular embrace.*

“I imagine the ship will be safe enough in port, Zykovian, without us providing a guard. Though, who would you leave behind to guard the ship anyway?”

Bront

The man with the probe
"
Hello Mhrazhar, I am Priya Daoine. Tis a pleasure to meet you,
" Priya says in Mojiin.

"I think the ship should be safe, though if you speak of Ninjas, perhaps not. Are there any guards around here you know and trust? Perhaps they could watch our ship for us."

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I don’t think Ninja’s would have the ability to fly the ship, and if they want to damage it...well a few guards could probably do little to stop them, Priya my dear,” Fedowin offers with a wink. “So let’s get going, as the sooner we finish with this investigation, the sooner we can move on to future adventures.”

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“The only one I could think of would be Galeru, would that be possible, Priya? Galeru can alarm you immediately if something happens, I suppose?”

OOC: Is there something one can use to lock a spelljamming ship, i.e. take something with us (that is carryable) without which the ship doesn't fly? Is it possible to lock the cabins, helm chamber, etc? Probably not enough to stop a ninja, but maybe a dinosaur.

unleashed

First Post

*Fedowin shakes his head and chuckles at Priya’s question, finding the idea rather comical to say the least, before composing himself as Melody asks about Galeru as a guard.*

“Well, if we just want a warning system, can anyone instead cast some sort of warding that would tell them if someone came aboard, rather than leave little Galeru here on her own?”

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Rhystil[sblock]What is the general opinion of Mojiin on Faerie Dragons, or other draconic species that are not native to Arris? I guess with this I am assuming that Faerie Dragons are not native to Arris and are native to Sidhe worlds.

It seems like an interesting situation. Faerie Dragons are dragons like us, but have a distinctly fey evolution or heritage. We might feel a bit of pity for them as they are dragons, like us Mojiin, but they have never known the love of Arris? They are our brethren, but have been denied Arris' embrace. They have the ability to appreciate Arris' embrace, due to being a dragon, in a way that these humanoids never could. Am I even close? Not close? Do I need more Mountain Dew and Espresso Beans this morning? :uhoh: ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"She probably could, if she could stay awake," Priya says. Almost on que, Galeru yawns while resting her head on Priya's shoulder.

Last edited:

Remove ads