• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor 3

Mhrazhar looks to Galeru with pitied sympathy. [Mojiin] "
I am sorry for your loss, my sister.
" and moves to gently pet her in a consoling manner. He smiles affectionately to her and then turns his attention to Priya.

Mhrazhar looks down to the delicate fey and nods hello to her. The Mojiin's massive form dwarfing her as they walk towards their mission. [Mojiin] "
Welcome to our fantasy quest.
" as he smiles a little bit in Abdiel's direction. [Mojiin] "
What brought you into Arris' fold, Sidhe and why are you here helping us?
" He watches her intently.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Mhrazhar]An excellent question indeed. And you've basically got the answer. Opinion is split on offworld dragons among Mojiin, but a widespread view is the one you mentioned, and so that would definitely work for Mhrazhar :)[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You can't really remove anything small to stop it from flying, but it won't leave the harbor without clearance from the harbormaster, payment for the time it spent docked, and a caster who can dump her spells to jam (so must be at or very near full spells). This combination makes it somewhat difficult to fly it off. As for mundane locks, there are simple locks on each door, though the mess hall and general crew quarters room used by Molpe currently. The captain's cabin contains two copies of each key, one for the room's occupant and one for the captain to keep or give to a security officer)

FreeXenon

Rystil[sblock] Cool! Good to hear!

Can I get a Mojiin word for "dragon that has been denied Arris' embraced"

Thanks! :D [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian just shrugged as everyone joked or dismissed the need to post a guard or two at the ship. He just smiled and enjoyed hanging out with everyone.

Thinking of his recent bounty work, Zykovian spoke to Mhrazhar in High Praetorian, "
Mhrazhar, there was a bounty for the person that was killing Mojiin back in Eldiz . . . I tried to catch her but failed. However, I suspect that this one might be coming this way. I've got some information to go over with you and Abdiel when we get the chance.
"

Last edited:

FreeXenon

Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor 3

Mhrazhar responds to Zykovian with interest [High Praetorian] "
We have plenty of time in our transit to the Darkmoon Tavern. Tell us what you know of this Mojiin Hunter! Is she coming this way just to kill some some Mojiin that she knows of? If this Taij tries she will meet death as it is Nemesis' will.
"

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Looking around to see, how secure the docking area generally looks, Melody then turns to the others: “The ship is locked up and hopefully secure enough in the docks. In a less safe location, we would definitely have to leave guards behind, but here, I think, we can do without. Besides, we will probably need everyone's skills here.”

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Galeru is tiny, and usually sits on Priya's shoulder or on her backpack under her cloak.

Priya smiles and replies in Mojin "
I've been facinated with spelljamming and sailing the spheres, as well as a study of magic. I met these friends at the convocation, and hope I can help them before we set off togeather as a crew.
"

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Indeed, my lovely captain, as I said,” Fedowin remarks with a wink, “so let us get ourselves to the Darkmoon Tavern and find out what’s going on here.”

Remove ads