• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Fedowin enters the Darkmoon Tavern and glances around the common room, looking for Alire's distinctive amethyst-coloured hair. After a few moments, he is fairly sure that Alire isn't in the common room, at least unless she is hiding somewhere. She's probably checking the rooms for the Crazan Arris.*

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

*Deciding to leave Alire to her task, if she is checking rooms as he supposes, Fedowin finds a table and takes a seat.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Fedowin sits down in the tavern, with the rest of the group slowly entering some time afterwards.*

*Eventually, a barmaid heads over to his table and inquires:*

"What'll you be having, then?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Something good and local," Priya says. "And do you have any fruit juice? something in a small bowl for Galeru would be lovely."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Local, eh? Well I can get you a hard shaved ice drink in a variety of flavours. Varylys is known for our delicious iced beverages," she turns to Fedowin, "And you want a small bowl of fruit juice, Mister Galeru?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha giggles, "No, silly, this is Galeru," she says pointing to the dragon who looks up uppon hearing her name. "Shaved ice sounds good, I'll let you suprise me with a flavor."

OOC: I can see it now, "Here's your Pork flavored slushy" :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

*Fedowin chuckles at the case of mistaken identity, as Priya explains who Galeru is to the barmaid.*

“Just so there’s no further confusion, my dear, I’m Fedowin, and while the bowl of fruit juice sounds tempting, I think I’ll try one of those shaved ice drinks too. After all, one should try as many local delicacies as possible, when they arrive at a new locale...” Fedowin remarks to the barmaid, with wink and a good-natured grin.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oops!" the barmaid blushes at her mistake, "Okay then. Two hard shaved ices and a bowl of fruit juice" she begins to head off and smiles and giggles at Fedowin's comment.

*Shortly thereafter, she returns with a small bowl filled about halfway with red uit juice, as well as two glasses full of soft shaved ice in two colours, one yellow and one blue.*

"Okay, I brought Jhyrberry and Lemon flavours. You two can each decide which you'd like."

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Melody enters the tavern and heads over to the table, where Fedowin and Priya are already seated.

“I see you already got some drinks. Any recommendations?”

Then she sits down and ponders what to order herself.

Remove ads