• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Apart from trying one of these shaved ice drinks, which are a local speciality so we’re told, not really my lovely captain,” Fedowin remarks with a shrug and a grin. “So unless you’d like something else, or want a particular flavour of the ice drink, why don’t you try one of those that are already here, and I’ll just order another.”

Bront

The man with the probe
"Jhyrberry sounds interesting," Priya says.

Galeru crawls down into Priya's lap and sniffs at the bowl.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The crew of the Voidseeker enjoys the hard shaved ice drinks, the barmaid bringing out another for Fedowin if he wishes to give his to Melody. They sit and sip for a few minutes while Mhrazhar and Zykovian catch up on Mojiin runes, and Alire hasn't shown up by then.*

(OOC: How long are you guys going to wait for her to finish?)

unleashed

First Post

*Fedowin glances around from time to time, looking for Alire, while he unhurriedly enjoys his beverage. Once 10 minutes have elapsed, if Alire hasn’t appeared by then, Fedowin leans over and whispers to Melody that he’s going to see if he can find Alire, before leaving the table.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alire hasn't appeared by then)

*Fedowin heads to the stairs, and the barmaid handling their table glances over at him and asks:*

"I'm sorry sir--you just came in, right? Would you like to buy a room for the night first? If you're looking for a chamberpot, there's a little room over there on this floor."

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I was actually looking for a friend...so I thought I’d just pop upstairs and knock on her door, just in case she’s unaware we’ve arrived. Thank you for pointing out the chamberpot though, my dear, as I’m sure to need it eventually,” Fedowin remarks with a chuckle.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Bluff +9.[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“The buyers are going to be here soon, right? I'm not so sure if it is wise to have Molpe and the Mojiin too obviously in sight, since someone might reckognize you,” Melody remarks casually between two sips of her drink, which she had gladly accepted from Fedowin.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrahzar, Mojiin Inquisitor 3

Zykovian said:
"So what is . . . Nemesis's End"
[High Praetorian] "
From your dot connecting on the map it appears that the deaths form the Mojiin rune for Nemesis. The last one, where you fought her and she fled, would have been the last point to complete drawing the rune. Her time will come. It is Nemeisis' will.
" he says confidently. Mhrazhar continues "We should probably join everyone else in the bar.". and steps to accompany Zykovian into the tavern (with Abdiel?).

[OOC: Rhystil - I am assuming that I remembered everything OK about the rune?]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Correct about the rune, FX)

*The woman nods with a smile and a blush, apparently completely taken in by Fedowin's charm.*

"Oh, sure. In fact, I can help you find her. What does she look like?"

unleashed

First Post

“Oh, you needn’t worry yourself about that, my dear, I know which room she’s supposed to be staying in, so she shouldn’t be too hard to find. I might be a while though...if she wants to talk,” Fedowin offers with a playful wink.

Remove ads