Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Wait, do you need the component? If so, there's no trouble at all, but I think not. Also, the trouble with out-of-game sales is that 1/day becomes no limit)

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: Wouldn't the 1 per day preclude much money making? And don't you need the component anyway?

Henh. Nope. It's a spell-like ability, so no material component. How beautiful, eh?

For the record, Brelach doesn't have the commitment to actully setting up shop and selling identifies. It'd be soething he'd take advantage among his companions, though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wik said:
Henh. Nope. It's a spell-like ability, so no material component. How beautiful, eh?

For the record, Brelach doesn't have the commitment to actully setting up shop and selling identifies. It'd be soething he'd take advantage among his companions, though.
In that case, I'd wager it would be all but impossible for the house to track it down, unless he flaunted it. From your post it just seemed like he wanted to start a shop or service or something ;)

Wik

First Post
Nah. It's strictly on the downlow. But I think he'll be charging his so-called "friends" a small fee for the privilege of using his mark. Or, knowing Brelach, he'll do it in exchange for favours.

Manzanita

First Post
Looks like "What Happened" is all over but for sorting treasure out & finalizing XPs. Regardless of final XP determination, Raven has gone up to 4th. Can you check her out, Stonegod?

Any more adventures in the works for 3rd/4th level PCs?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Manzanita said:
Looks like "What Happened" is all over but for sorting treasure out & finalizing XPs. Regardless of final XP determination, Raven has gone up to 4th. Can you check her out, Stonegod?

Any more adventures in the works for 3rd/4th level PCs?
I'll probably look over all my recent submits latter this week or this weekend.

I am not aware of any other adventures in the pipeline. Sounds like you should run one. ;)

Patlin

Explorer
I believe LEB has the same PvP restrictions as LEW.

Does PvP include stealing from the other characters and/or refusing to share loot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads