Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
I believe LEB has the same PvP restrictions as LEW.

Does PvP include stealing from the other characters and/or refusing to share loot?
I'm not aware of any as such (not formalized in the Guide, at least).

Rystil Arden

First Post
I don't think it is a formal rule--it is just a sort of ass thing to do, ranging from just slightly annoying to massively jerkish depending on the quantity stolen.

Patlin

Explorer
I was mainly wondering in that I was considering the possible response of the victims, which could easilly escalate to violence. It seems unfair to steal from party members and be able to cry foul if they decide to take exception.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
I was mainly wondering in that I was considering the possible response of the victims, which could easilly escalate to violence. It seems unfair to steal from party members and be able to cry foul if they decide to take exception.
I believe that this sort of antagonising is spelled out as an example of when PvP is okay in LEW.

Wik

First Post
Ha. Maybe I shouldn't play Brelach as wanting a cut, then? If there's gonna be a mob, I wanna be on the side that's gonna win. :)

Wik

First Post
Manzanita said:
Any more adventures in the works for 3rd/4th level PCs?

Yeah, run one! I've got a (Still unapproved) 3rd level cleric of house Deneith, waiting for her chance to crack some skulls.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wik said:
Yeah, run one! I've got a (Still unapproved) 3rd level cleric of house Deneith, waiting for her chance to crack some skulls.
Manz has a 4th-level PC who just finished an adventure, so running the adventure would seem to not help him there ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just a note: I have a lot of approvals to go through this weekend, but I hope to be done w/ them by Sunday.

On a related note: We might want to consider having at least one Character Approval helper as they have over in LEW. We can discuss it over here.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
There's a lot of big differences--anyone in the real world who can get the drugs can sell drugs, and the illicit nature raises prices, plus no Divinations in our world. In Eberron, the number of those with True Dragonmarks is low, and the Houses pretty much know who all of them are--plus, we're talking about openly undercutting. Doing a few for your buddies surreptitiously (within an adventure)? Sure. Opening up a storefront thread and making thousands of gold identifying infinite items out of adventure? That shouldn't fly.

Perhaps it's more akin to smuggling cigarettes to avoid paying the taxes on them. :) Given any slimy thing that can make a buck, I'm sure you can find some human who will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads