Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Lichtenhart

First Post
"And what about the shape to give it? I'm not familiar to "syphoning my energies", but you all dabble in magic, one way or the other. Oh, well, except Usagi-chan, that is. Have you got any idea?"

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword girl.

"I still don't know about what You are talking about ... only that this involves some fight I weren't witnessing and ... elemental heart whatever it is. JK-kun, will You help me in finding tracks of this missing kendo-girl ?"

She stared at him with this clear stare, without smile ... but still like hammerstrike between the eyes. What she have in her ?!

OOC: Lichtenhart, do You remember agreement betwen our PC's ? :p

Lichtenhart

First Post
OOC: Of course I remember it, but Zack fastforwarded the week. I would have surely helped you the day immediately after the party. How are we supposed to deal with it, Zack?

"The teachers and the principal put up a tour of the school just before the beginning of the classes. That day a huge elemental creature appeared out of nowhere and attacked, and we stopped it with the help of an older student. When we beat it it disappeared and left behind only its heart, which probably can be used to harness elemental power and build some sort of magic items. I think Kryptonite still has it."

Festy_Dog

First Post
I have gotten to know those around me, more or less, but despite that this Christian is a friend of Ryuoh (who I do not know very well anyway) I still find the desire for an object to siphon off energy to be... suspicious.

"It does not add up. Why not bargain with us for the heart and do the work himself? He is offering us nothing but something he refers to as 'induction' in exchange for our work and the elemental heart. For me to aid one of our group is a simple matter, but my services are not free to those outside the circle," Thomas proposes in an almost monotone voice, "Should he desire the heart that we earned, and to which Ryuoh made no claim, then he should give us something of equal value. And if he wants us to also be the ones to create this device for him, then it should cost him again for our services."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword bunny.

She nodded thankfully to JK, and her usually calm face became darker after hearing what Thomas said.

"Indeed. Thomas-san, indeed."

OOC: Zack what with our little investigation ? :heh:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Actually, I thought of it as a kind of test. "Are you able to put the elemental heart to use? Show me that you can, and you may join us." That, or forging the vessel is instrumental in learning more about who sent the elemental. We're quite clueless about that. Anyway, he said to make it so that *we* could syphon energies with it. It didn't look to me as if he was asking for the heart or the object. He only asked us to make it. Of course I could be wrong, but we still have doubts, why don't we ask him? I guess his telephone number and mail address are secret so he doesn't get flooded by fans, but I could still go back to school and track him from there, if you think it's needed."

Zack2216

First Post
The falchion's investigation:

Of her remaining belongings, there is her lunch box, and an unchecked locker. Looking through her lunch box, you find wrappers of eaten food and other trash left over from her last meal. Among the trash is a crumpled piece of note book paper and a key to her locker. Unfolding it, it looks like it used to be notes from a class, but there are doodles all over it, all of them the same: poorly drawn stick figures, drawn at first as an idea, then as a frantic obsession. On the back, they are even more so, with more detail added to each harried stick figure. In the middle, there is a robed stick figure with a curved thing in it's hand, what you make out to be a poorly drawn falchion.

Looking through her belongings in her locker (I assumed you'd investigate it once you recognized the design of the key) you discover that this obsession had grown, seeing pictures not of a stick figure, but a bloody women dressed in grey with an eye patch, aswell as what appears to be a terrible oily darkness beneath it, wisps and tentacles of shadow reaching out from under it. She has a great falchion at her side and above her you see 2 balls of darkness similar to what must be under her eye patch. Her Falchion is big enough to have to be held with two hands. She has a ghostly aura about her, existing in both the material and astral planes at the same time. In thick letters beneath and around the most detailed picture (the one described above) you see "Dao." But not just in one language, but in hundreds making a circular pattern around the center figure. On the back, you see the last dregs of her sanity put to paper, describing her last moments "...She's in my dreams, my thoughts, everywhere. In my dreams, she's some pirate sailing a chinese galleon, a trail of blood in her ships wake as she travels the world. She whispers to me, constantly, promising power, skill, that she only wants to help me. Why me? I see her killing my friends and family, all for what? I've had moments recently where I would black out, and find myself somewhere completely different. I think she's in my head, controlling me. What should I do? There must me someone who can help me.." The e's tail stretches to the far side of the page, where pressure must've caused the pencil to break. You each hear a ghostly shriek in the back of your heads, bringing up images of what transpired at the tournament. Just as soon as they apear, they are gone and the pictures spark and burnwith a cold blue flame, flashing into ash instantly.

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword bunny.

She stared at J.K. clearly shocked with supernatural display, but seemingly not afraid.

J.K.-kun ? What with ... scent did You found girl's scent ?

OOC: Apologies, been busy. :eek:

Remove ads