• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Festy_Dog

First Post
[ooc: Still here. :) ]

Thomas goes to get a drink, but why he feels like one after being drenched in water is totally beyond him.

I wonder when the party will start winding down.

Zack2216

First Post
Jeebus! Hey guys, and wow, I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with kung fu (in addition to work) and haven't had much time for anything else. In the mean time though, I've been thinking about some things, where I want the party to go next, and I've come to the conclusion that the following is a good string.

IC: It's been a week since the party at Jason's house, and rumor has hit all of you that somebody attempted to crash the party, but was stopped. Jason insists that he had everything under control, but some find it hard to believe. Also, the perpetrators haven't been discovered, but many are pointing fingers at different clubs in the tournament, each of them jealous of the Karate clubs success. However, some know more then others.

It's friday, and each of you have gotten through another week of school. In 1 week's time comes the School's open house, where students get to bring their parents to the school, show them around, and such. The clubs are getting agitated, making preparations of different sorts, and you've only heard rumors, people talking about big presentations (shows of flair and glamour) and the interuption of such events (sabotage). Each of you have heard that the clubs are also recruiting during the open house, and that students that help with the events run by the clubs get perks, of sorts.

However, the weekend lies open to you, and as each of you prepare to part ways and enjoy it, a frenzied student hurls a cd at the party, hitting Skull in the head, and landing at your feet. It reads "watch me" on it, and looks like a dvd.

OOC: Role Call! Post if you're here, I just hope that I haven't lost everyone :(

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas looks to where the object was thrown from, then at the object itself.

"Someone seems to have failed to catch a friend's throw, or it appears there is a dvd intentionally placed in our midst," Thomas says.

He continues looking at it but clearly doesn't intend to pick it up.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien scowls at whoever so callously mistreated his friend, but not seeing anyone to berate he quickly stoops and snatches up the disk. He flips it over a few times in his hands examing both sides, as if he could read it with his eyes. In the end he shrugs.

"Y'know, there are horror movies that start this way. . ."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword girl.

Usagi stared trough the window as alvays, cute in school uniform that she finally decided to wear. Her bokken, that she made astondnishingly fast two days ago, laying gently on her knees, discouraging most of her numerous fans. She spared one glance, and said gently in hushed tone of well raised girl.

"It may be, and we could check this disc during lunch ... if evryone are interested. Today's math was more ... asleeping than usual."

Heh, You would have to kick me out DM to get rid of me. :] Besides, I would leave message, it is ungentle to leave without a word, isn't it ?

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya looks at the disc with a certain degree of confusion, not entirely sure what to do with it. Gee, that wasn't very good... the disc could have got damaged just throwing it around like that...and writing on the other side... What am I saying? There are more important things to worry about than whether the owner's treating their DVD right.. "Who do you think sent it? Friend or foe? If it's the former, we should watch it, but otherwise it could be dangerous. Or just an accident."

(OOC:Yeah, I'm still around.)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien shrugs.

"I suppose my family has one around. I don't know how they'd react to me trooping a whole bunch of friends into their house, but they might just be happy that I was spending time with the living."

He meaningfully taps Skull's hollow head and grins sheepishly.

Remove ads