• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Campy Ptolus Adventure (Palace of the Silver Princess)

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry for the slow posting lately, been a difficult long weekend. Should be good to keep posting from here on in. Though I do tend to skip posting on weekends and spend all my free time with my family.

Renard ordered a beer. He'd like to find someone to ask a few questions regarding the keep and how the previous adventurers died. Reconnaissance, and all that. :D

TheMagician

First Post
Hmm. That's not what I had in mind (he comes of as bumbling? Whoops!) I actually got the inspiration for his personality from the hares from the Redwall series, if anyone is familiar with them. But it's been a long time since I read any of them. I guess it shows.

Inspector Clouseau, huh? Not a bad idea...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry. You mentioned he gets his men into jams all the time, but then finds a way to get them all out safely. So I made the assumption you were going for a bungler who manages to stumble into success each time.

TheMagician

First Post
No need to be sorry! When I made Samuel, I sort of envisioned him as the kind of officer who can't leave this or that unexplored, or this person unrescued (if that's a word). So, yeah, he gets into jams, but on purpose. Which might be worse, if you pause to think about it...

Anyways, this is my first PbP game, and I don't play tabletop games with people remotely interested in roleplaying. So, thanks for your input! This is a new experience for me, so I appreciate comments.

Oh, and speaking of the captian, did his Spellcraft check turn up anything of interest?

Remove ads