Deuce Traveler's Campy Ptolus Adventure (Palace of the Silver Princess)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, so we still have two regular posters, but some of the others have fell off. We can actually continue play as long as there is just one regular player, but I want to check and see if the current players wish to A.) Just give up on the adventure B.) Continue with just one or two players, or C.) Continue w/ one or two players, but have the party go back to Ptolus to regroup while we recruit for additional players.

Mista Collins

First Post
I like glowing apes. And I never thought of a light source either.

Any of the options work for me. Ultimately, I think the decision is up to you, Duece. Would you want to continue with this adventure with a few players, would you like to bring more on board, or just consider it a loss?

I am on board for any decision that is made.

Erekose13

Explorer
Unfortunately I'm leaning towards A. I've kinda lost the thread on the adventure, not because of your DMing DT, just the loss of players. With such a silly party the interparty dialogue was very amusing. As players stopped posting we've lost that.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Alright folks, let's take option A and call it a game. It was fun, but except from the two of you there has been a lackluster response of late from the other players and it would be difficult to go back to a tavern and recruit more off-the-wall characters to continue this. Erekose13 and Mista Collins, thanks for your participation in this and I hope to get to play with you guys again in the future.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thank you again DT and Mista Collins. It has been fun, the demise of the game definitely rests on the shoulders of those who've left us already. I'll be around for quite some time and will keep an eye open for both of you.

Mista Collins

First Post
It was a great pleasure to game with both of you. I will definitely be keeping an active eye out for any games you both might be running or playing in.

Remove ads