• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Campy Ptolus Adventure (Palace of the Silver Princess)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry, I missed it. I do that sometimes, so just give me a reminder. You aren't able to discern anything special about the red glow. You decide to not touch the glow, since you see its effects on other living things. A detect magic spell will give you more information for your spellcheck.

TheMagician

First Post
Right, wouldn't want to touch that.

Ah, I've just thought of a stereotype, only, not for Samuel. He'd be a fighter, I think, with feats for proficiency in the longsword. He'd keep his items in a bag of holding behind his shield (which would actually be his only armor), such as bombs, a bow and some arrows, empty bottles, a grappling hook, perhaps even an instrument of some kind...

Short, blond and wearing green, with a long cap. He generally saves princesses on a regular basis (one in particular, though). See it yet?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
No roll is necessary. The 'pixie' is not in the red area, but is instead sitting safely on the foot of a corpse that is partially in and partially out of the crimson glow.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Sorry folks, my computer conked out on me for a while, and I've got finals this week. Thorg will probably just stand around confused for a while... I'll try to get back as I can; all is only temporary.

Next week, I'll be here to post Monday through Wednesday. Thursday through Saturday, I'll be at the Hawaiian Islands Ministry conference in downtown Honolulu. As an extra head's up, I plan to make Easter weekend (April 8th) a four-day weekend, and will be taking both Friday and Monday off from posting.

[sblock=DT]Deuce Traveler, I had long looked forward to joining one of your games and to playing in Ptolus, both, but I will be bowing out at this juncture. I just got back this afternoon from a christian conference and, looking inward during the conference, I discovered that I'm spending too much time online playing D&D. In an effort to clean off my plate so that I can have more time to devote to doing God's will and less my own will, I need to bow out of your game. I've very sorry. Please feel free to kill off Renard or have him wander away as you see fit.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon
[sblock]
I can respect that. Sorry to see you go. Good luck with your refocusing and hope to see you around again someday. God bless.
[/sblock]

Remove ads