• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm assuming enough time has passed that we're fully healed and spells have been restored. I wrote my last post on this assumption. If it's wrong, let me know 'cause I'll need to change it.

Fenris

Adventurer
GlassEye said:
I'm assuming enough time has passed that we're fully healed and spells have been restored. I wrote my last post on this assumption. If it's wrong, let me know 'cause I'll need to change it.

I think DT said a week went by. So I would assume so.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ah, thanks. I was away for a couple of days and read the (numerous & long) posts rather quickly. The whole length of time thing didn't sink in when I read it. I'll go back and re-read and make sure there was nothing else that I overlooked.

Fenris

Adventurer
GlassEye said:
Ah, thanks. I was away for a couple of days and read the (numerous & long) posts rather quickly. The whole length of time thing didn't sink in when I read it. I'll go back and re-read and make sure there was nothing else that I overlooked.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but Silas is now an alcoholic, whose evil half-brother has kidnapped Rix, and is currently under investigation for some fake scrolls he has been pawning off on the elves.

:p

GlassEye

Adventurer
Whew! There for a minute I thought something bad might have happened. I mean, really! Everyone likes a little sauce, right? And Silas never met a kobold or an elf that he liked. He only pretended to like Kel because Kel was a cleric. Now that Nikolos is around he doesn't have to pretend anymore. ;) And can he help it that those elves are too stupid to use perfectly good scrolls?

Bloodweaver1

First Post
OOC: I'm not sure if Caramip's spell will have the desired effect next round since charm person is described as a spell that makes a target a friend or ally, but not one that you can control or will do something that he would not normally do.
No problem. However you wish to interpret the spell works for me. She will still cast the spell and then just bribe him with promises of large amounts of treasure if he lets no harm come to any of the villagers.

Though, she is allowed an opposed CHA roll against him if she has to order him to do something that he would not normally do so.

-Blood

GlassEye

Adventurer
Well, can't build up too much dependence on the snake. And it's been very useful, can't deny that.

As for CB, we were involved in a game on another site together. She's just lookin' out for me. But, because of school, I've given myself a limit of one game. It does sound fun, though. Good luck with it.

Remove ads