Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'd rather not nerf the 'bolds. But, some sort of agreement will have to be struck between them and the refs, and there may very well be trouble in the future.

As to what now, we still haven't fully cleared the town. Should we also check the perimeter of the town as well, make sure there is nothing nasty in say a 5 mile radius??

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You've taken care of the two biggest threats: the kobolds and the goblins. Everything else involves small critters, like giant centipedes which the town guard can take care of if you include it in the report to the baron. I'll move this along shortly.

Ferrix

Explorer
Deuce Traveler said:
Lockpicks and a crowbar go a long way.

Teehee!

Good game so far Deuce... fast paced and it was cool to not kill everything but either negotiate or drive out the enemy by eliminating key leaders.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Every encounter in this game will have a few different ways to make things easier. You won't be able to negotiate with everyone, though. The kobolds would be willing to deal. The best you would have gotten from the goblins would have been getting turned away and mocked.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am advertising for a fifth player so that the party can have a spellcaster. We had a spellcaster who was an alt/firewood cutter, but I don't remember his name and we lost everything after the crash.

We currently have four players:

Kel the Elf (level 2 cleric)
Alexander the Half-Orc Ranger (L2)
Rix the Kobold Thief (L2)
Lira the Elf (L2)

The group just finished the first chapter of the adventure and are about to become 2nd level and start the next one. I am looking to add a mage or sorcerer to help with party balance. The best would be one from the gnome delegation from the background below, or maybe a human straggler as a refugee, but I am willing to negotiate a different background.

The link to the adventure is here:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=161814

Ferrix

Explorer
Ugh... please not a gnome. Someone play a dwarf sorcerer or wizard :) Way cooler than a big-nosed gnome.

Oh yeah! Level 2 Weee!

Remove ads