Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Land Outcast

Explorer
Well :D

maybe I should give the chain shirt to the elven druid so he can feel the warm metal and channel better his spells...
OR
I have the option of lending it to Rix, so he can't escape whenver we run after him becaus eof the encumbrance

:p

GlassEye

Adventurer
Welcome on board, Silas the Abjurer! Please make him level 2. We can say he gained some experience fighting to get to Fair Creek before and now he gained some more while clearing the abandoned town with Randal's Ruffians. The elven delegation's leader is also called Silas, but I'll annotate him by his full name or by his race when we have dialogues.

Thanks! And I'll get Silas completed and into the Rogues Gallery today.

Ferrix

Explorer
Question said:
Btw isnt there a retraining rule in PHBII that lets you replace one feat per level up?

Often times the retraining is accompanied by training time and money.

About the chain shirt, we can always resell lit so we have an even split.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Everyone receives 500 XP, which brings everyone up to level 2. Rix, Kel, and Alexander receive a bonus 50 XP for role-playing and frequent postings.

Totals:
Rix and Alexander 1100 XP
Kel 1050 XP
Lira and Silas: 1000 XP

I will close chapter 1 tomorrow and post the start of chapter 2 Sunday, so you have until then to split up the items and money, and to also finish the dialogues.

Land Outcast

Explorer
How and when do you want us to handle buying and selling?
(namely: selling the studded leather.armor, and finding out the price of that chunk of obsidian)

Ferrix:.actually.the.Mwk..Chainshirt.would.resell.at.125gp.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Good point. If you want to haggle, use the Playing the Game thread. If you just intend to sell an item and move quickly on, state your intention here on this thread, or in game with an 'OOC'.

Land Outcast

Explorer
I'd_rather_deal_as_little_as_possible_with_halflings :D

So:

Intent:
Sell_Studded_Leather_armor
Get_a_price_for_the_chunk_of_obsidian.

The_spacebar_flew_though_the_window :heh:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The studded leather and the carved obsidian were worth 25gp each. After you sell them for half price, you are left with 25gp. (25 + 25)X0.5=25

The young halfling, Bill Rosenthorpe, thanks you for your patronage.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Land Outcast said:
maybe I should give the chain shirt to the elven druid so he can feel the warm metal and channel better his spells...
You mean the elven cleric, since our cleric dropped our we decided to redo Kel as a cleric with a woody bent.;)

Remove ads