Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thanks, Scott. If you would like to join in I do have a large number of PCs that are not being played right now. Or you are welcome to continue being a spectator. :)

Good luck, Bloodweaver. I know how much of a pain that can be. I'll update when I get home from work tonight, and then I'm jumping onto a plane to go to the Lake Geneva Convention and visit Gary Gygax's old haunts! Should be back Sunday.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
spectator i am afraid is all i can handle. i have 2 lew characters, 4 in playing the game, 2 in msn.com groups and starting one on mortalitydot net...not to mention 2 characters in a tabletop game and one table top game i dm (whew!)

being a kabitzer is all i can handle!

Bloodweaver1

First Post
The proud father and his loving wife have become insomniacs. We are still waiting/praying for them to start sleeping through the night. We know it will happen soon... but some nights seem not soon enough.

I am still here and reading up on the posts. I will hopefully in the not so distant future. Respond to what is going on. Thank you very much for NPC C-mip for me :D

-Blood

Remove ads