• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

GlassEye

Adventurer
Wow, I haven't been in this thread for a while. I am in the process of changing jobs so my posting over the next week may be somewhat sporadic. Because, you know, the best time to post is while you are supposed to be working. :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm sorry for my absence, but I just moved to a bigger apartment and I am still trying to get my computer up and running. Hopefully I'll just need a day more.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Sorry DT.
My wife just gave birth at the same time that I got back from my deployment.
Things are a bit hectic right now.
I will try to post as I can.

-Blood

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I want my players, both old and new, to go to the Talking the Talk thread and sort by views. Do the same and sort by posts. This thread is in the top dozen of both.

When you add the five chapters and one additional chapter (Barok and Silas) you will see that the entire IC adventure has close to 2201 posts and 28014 views. That's also up there with the best of them. We are going to start wrapping up the final section of this last chapter very soon, and I'll get out XP.

Older players are encouraged to jump back in for the finale if interested.

Thanks!
DT

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Deuce Traveler said:
I want my players, both old and new, to go to the Talking the Talk thread and sort by views. Do the same and sort by posts. This thread is in the top dozen of both.

When you add the five chapters and one additional chapter (Barok and Silas) you will see that the entire IC adventure has close to 2201 posts and 28014 views. That's also up there with the best of them. We are going to start wrapping up the final section of this last chapter very soon, and I'll get out XP.

Older players are encouraged to jump back in for the finale if interested.

Thanks!
DT

i am one of those who view the thread on a regular basis...i love the story man! too bad it is almost over....

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am taking a vacation/moving across the country and will out of internet access for about 14 days. If possible please NPC my characters accordingly. Thank you.

-Blood

Remove ads