• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus one-shot)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Not a big deal, I don't imagine it will come to blows :) I know exactly what ya mean though, which is why Davian not afraid to stand up right now. Tagret was a dear friend, and although you guys didn't kill him; it's just a tender subject. That is why Davian joined up with this group, to clear Tagret's name.

Davian basically scolded him for not introducing himself, or the group for that matter. I may have to re-read what I wrote, but he didn't mean to insult until they started flying. I couldn't imagine a group in our (group A's) situation just spilling our guys to everyone. Seems like a great way to die.

Glau did the same thing Davian did apparently lol. I appreciate someone breaking up the "fight," but then ya went and insulted him with the "adults are talking" comment. So, I'm not sure the conflict is over yet lol

**edit** You are right. He has every right to be "close mouthed." Don't think I'm a huge jerk, I can see where you are coming from. Ya gotta realize though, Davian and the group doesn't know a dang thing about you guys.

Tychus

First Post
Glau did the same thing Davian did apparently lol. I appreciate someone breaking up the "fight," but then ya went and insulted him with the "adults are talking" comment.

Yeah, that was intentional :)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, before the "good sirs" comment starts anything.......... I'm assuming that everyone is a guy, sorry if your not. Just like what was mentioned earlier, I haven't checked the sheets to see what ppl are.

btw

Davian: Human Scout

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
lol I hope so........ Davian just gets mad when he remembers what happened to his friend. The priests we fought made him mad, and their asses got kicked (Not just his doing, the team did great). He would actually like to avoid hurting most people except for those responsible for killing Tagret. The warden is definetly on his list.

Dekana

Explorer
No kidding! I'm itching to return to the prison and kick the crap out of the warden, making sure to grab our lost gear as we leave. :]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You guys can go to the Warden and back to Ptolus Prison if you want. You may find answers there, too. Your current options are to talk to contacts, search the Warrens, search the Necropolis, or pay the Warden a visit.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but our active characters consist of: Davian the Human Scout, Kaeso the Human Fighter, Tsal the Assarai Druid, Glau the Grailwarden Dwarven Bard, Skrymer the Werebear Fighter/Barbarian/Warshaper, and Verosh the Litoran Swashbuckler/Rogue/Fighter.

Tychus

First Post
A quick OOC explanation of my plan:

We can attempt to gain entrance to the prison using the "prisoner transport" ruse, of Star Wars fame. I can craft a Major Image (Illusion) to make us look more like guards and prisoners so we can gain entrance without surrendering all of our gear.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, but you will need a boat or some other piece of similar transportation to get there. The prison is on the water and away from the main landmass that Ptolus rests.

Remove ads