• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dexter on Direct TV

Villano

First Post
If you have Direct TV, you can watch the 1st season of the Showtime series "Dexter" for free on ch. 101 and 334 (both are called "Channel 101"), weeknights at 8pm. That channel is usually used for free concerts (although they did have a Troma movie marathon last Halloween). For some reason, the on screen guide indicates that you have to order the show like pay-per-view, but don't be fooled, it is free.

On the downside, while commercial-free like the original, it's now edited. This means you'll be treated to phrases like, "Forget you!" and, my favorite, "Mother flipper!". :confused:

I liked the series when I saw the first 2 episodes during a "free cable weekend". I'm glad I'm finally getting a chance to see the whole season. :D

griff_goodbeard

First Post
Villano said:
If you have Direct TV, you can watch the 1st season of the Showtime series "Dexter" for free on ch. 101 and 334 (both are called "Channel 101"), weeknights at 8pm. That channel is usually used for free concerts (although they did have a Troma movie marathon last Halloween). For some reason, the on screen guide indicates that you have to order the show like pay-per-view, but don't be fooled, it is free.

On the downside, while commercial-free like the original, it's now edited. This means you'll be treated to phrases like, "Forget you!" and, my favorite, "Mother flipper!". :confused:

I liked the series when I saw the first 2 episodes during a "free cable weekend". I'm glad I'm finally getting a chance to see the whole season. :D

Great show. I can't wait for season 2!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads