DF's "The Slaying Stone" OOC

Inspiratorium

First Post
I find it very entertaining that I, with my whopping -1 initiative check, went first, btw.

Also, do Drothgery or Phaezen want me to try sketching Banmarden and/or Patrin?

drothgery

First Post
I find it very entertaining that I, with my whopping -1 initiative check, went first, btw.

Also, do Drothgery or Phaezen want me to try sketching Banmarden and/or Patrin?
No one has better than a +1 initiative in this group or worse than your -1; no dex-primary (or even dex-secondary) characters and no one with any feats or other abilities to boost initiative, so the die roll is going to overwhelm that pretty easily. Now, if we had a 20-dex rogue with improved initiative and you still went first, that would be odd (still possible, because a d20 is pretty random, but odd).

If you want to take a shot at drawing Patrin -- though I didn't bother filling in the physical details on his character sheet initially -- go ahead. Though I don't have much of a concept image of him beyond what I wrote in my first post in the in-character thread.

Inspiratorium

First Post
I'm pretty sure wolves have a ridiculous initiative bonus though. That's the other thing I was amused by.

Oh, drawing a Dragonborn for the first time ought be fun.

Inspiratorium

First Post
Well, this is what I did for the sketches.

Wasn't quite sure how "Paladin-ish" Patrin looked, so I drew a simpler costume and a more complex one for good measure.

Attachments

• scan0015.jpg
    scan0015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
  • scan0016.jpg
    scan0016.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 90
  • scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 66

Remove ads