• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DF's "The Slaying Stone" OOC

Inspiratorium

First Post
I find it very entertaining that I, with my whopping -1 initiative check, went first, btw.

Also, do Drothgery or Phaezen want me to try sketching Banmarden and/or Patrin?

drothgery

First Post
I find it very entertaining that I, with my whopping -1 initiative check, went first, btw.

Also, do Drothgery or Phaezen want me to try sketching Banmarden and/or Patrin?
No one has better than a +1 initiative in this group or worse than your -1; no dex-primary (or even dex-secondary) characters and no one with any feats or other abilities to boost initiative, so the die roll is going to overwhelm that pretty easily. Now, if we had a 20-dex rogue with improved initiative and you still went first, that would be odd (still possible, because a d20 is pretty random, but odd).

If you want to take a shot at drawing Patrin -- though I didn't bother filling in the physical details on his character sheet initially -- go ahead. Though I don't have much of a concept image of him beyond what I wrote in my first post in the in-character thread.

Inspiratorium

First Post
I'm pretty sure wolves have a ridiculous initiative bonus though. That's the other thing I was amused by.

Oh, drawing a Dragonborn for the first time ought be fun.

Inspiratorium

First Post
Well, this is what I did for the sketches.

Wasn't quite sure how "Paladin-ish" Patrin looked, so I drew a simpler costume and a more complex one for good measure.

Attachments

• scan0015.jpg
    scan0015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • scan0016.jpg
    scan0016.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 92
  • scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 68

Remove ads