• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The dwarf takes teh letter. It takes some time to read it. "It seems fine. Casius, bring the chest in my van with my family mark." he orderss. The guard that has spoken to Cepheus walk toward the wagon where was the dwarf. He jump in. After a moment, Cepheus sees his head. He is calling the two men that are working on the broken wheel of another wagon. Both seems strong like striong men. They enter the wagon and bring out an heavy chest, even for the two of them. They put it in front of the dwarf. Stonebender opens it and show teh content of it. Cepheus quickly recognize the purple refecting dark metal know as adamantium. The chest is full, no wonder the two men had such difficulty carrying it. Cepheus estimate there is enough metal for at least one plate mail, if not two. "Take good care of it, it is great quality metal you have here. Put it on the coach." The two strong men close the chest and carry it to teh coach. "You should go back to Orussus before the dark, or you can sleep here, we are leaving tomorrow morning, because of that damned wheel that has broken."

Thank you. We shall leave immediately for Orussus. I believe Master Stonebender wishes this material tonight. I have brought a few men along as guards to ensure we do not have trouble on the road.

Cepheus returns to the coach and instructs the driver to go straight to Stonebenders shop.

I think we should be watchfull on the road to Orussus. I do not wish to lose this cargo before it is delivered.

Cepheus looks at the roof of the coach to see if there is room for him to ride on top with crossbow ready watching to the back and sides of the coach.

Delan can you ride with the driver again? Bran and Quozen can ride in the coach watching sides guarding the box. If room I will ride on top and watch our back.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

BigB said:
Cepheus looks at the roof of the coach to see if there is room for him to ride on top with crossbow ready watching to the back and sides of the coach.

Delan can you ride with the driver again? Bran and Quozen can ride in the coach watching sides guarding the box. If room I will ride on top and watch our back.

"Sounds like a plan, Stan," he says, saluting.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen bows. "As you wish, my lord. This metal, it is quite intriguing. Is it a purple lead? Or gold?"

Quozen folds himself into a meditative position, and carefully pays attention both to the box and to the world outside the carriage window.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus eyes the box and replies to Quozen: It is a rare metal, adamantium, that is strong and light and makes the best armor and weapons. This is truly valuable.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Adamatium is no litgher than steel, just much more stronger. It's hard to forge but the result is generally much more solid.[/SBLOCK]

The two men take teh chest and are about to put it on teh top as Cepheus speak to keep it inside. One of the two make face that make him not understand why someone would perfer to travel on teh top rather than the chest, but he doesn't tell a word and put it inside. The chest taking a whole seat, Bran and Quozen seat on the other one. Cepheus climb on teh top. The driver, who had climb down to walk a bit climb back on hsi seat. "Ready to go?" he asks to Delan and Cepheus who are next to him.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus situates himself in a ready position with as low a profile as possible without hindering firing his crossbow. Once situated with crossbow loaded and ready he replies ready here, Delan, Bran, Quizen?

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

BigB said:
Cepheus situates himself in a ready position with as low a profile as possible without hindering firing his crossbow. Once situated with crossbow loaded and ready he replies ready here, Delan, Bran, Quizen?

"Ready," he replies.

Velmont

First Post
The driver nods and let his coach ride. For two hours, all go well, but it seems this quiet day couldn't roll perfectly. Just as the coach is about to pass next to a wagon full of lumber, the wagon seems to break, spilling his content on the road. The driver tries to slow down his horses before they hit some lumber on the road.

Quozen and Bran are falling fowards. Bran almost hit the chest and Quozen easily keep his balance and both get out unhurt of this hard break. On the top, Cepheus quickly grab and edge and keep his balance, happy of his quick thinking. Delan didn't had such reflex and fall foward and fall on the ground, but not before an horse have absorbed most of his fall.

[SBLOCk=OOC]Delan have 1 damage from his fall.[/SBLOCK]

"Can't you watch out!" shouts teh driver as he climb down to look at the horse Delan have fallen on. The farmer babble some excuses about the cost of maintaining such a wagon and his poor wage.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus scans the area watching for ambush. Delan, Quozen, Bran you ok? Driver are the horses ok? I dont like this we are susceptible to ambush sitting here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads