• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

InVinoVeritas said:
"It is quite refreshing to be out again, driver. I have never traveled by coach before--it is quite an experience! Nothing moves, yet everything moves. Lord Cepheus, what is our next move?"

We must find a dwarf merchant named Stonebender.

Cepheus approaches one of the guards... Good afternoon I am to meet a dwarf named stonebender here, do you know of him?

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

InVinoVeritas said:
Quozen carefully looks around. "It is quite refreshing to be out again, driver. I have never traveled by coach before--it is quite an experience! Nothing moves, yet everything moves. "

"It is quite nice," he says. "If the rest of the job is like this, it'll be like taking candy from a baby."

LiquidBlue

First Post
Delan Ter

"Though pleasant, the easy day is like a poison the brings men to their graves. It is only be being tempered by challenge and adversity the we truely live."

Velmont

First Post
The guard seems to inspect the gnome appearance before he continue his questions."And who must I announce?" asks the guard.

The others, in the coach, can see that many persons are slowing down there activity. They seems curious about the coach that just stop at there camp.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The guard seems to inspect the gnome appearance before he continue his questions."And who must I announce?" asks the guard.

I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill, recently apprentice to Master Stonebender of Orussus whom sent me to retrieve some goods from his brother.

Velmont

First Post
On eof teh guard head toward teh largest wagon and starts to speak to someone inside. A dwarf jump outside the wagon and slowly head toward the gnome. He look at the gnome a moment before talking to him. "I'm Stonebender. You tell you come from my cousin. What do he want me?" asks the dwarf. As he speaks his questions, Cepheus see teh dwarf is not looking at him, but at Delan, who has his bow next to him.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
On eof teh guard head toward teh largest wagon and starts to speak to someone inside. A dwarf jump outside the wagon and slowly head toward the gnome. He look at the gnome a moment before talking to him. "I'm Stonebender. You tell you come from my cousin. What do he want me?" asks the dwarf. As he speaks his questions, Cepheus see teh dwarf is not looking at him, but at Delan, who has his bow next to him.

Cepheus hands the letter from Arami to the dwarf. Your cousin sent me for some materials he needs.

Velmont

First Post
The dwarf takes teh letter. It takes some time to read it. "It seems fine. Casius, bring the chest in my van with my family mark." he orderss. The guard that has spoken to Cepheus walk toward the wagon where was the dwarf. He jump in. After a moment, Cepheus sees his head. He is calling the two men that are working on the broken wheel of another wagon. Both seems strong like striong men. They enter the wagon and bring out an heavy chest, even for the two of them. They put it in front of the dwarf. Stonebender opens it and show teh content of it. Cepheus quickly recognize the purple refecting dark metal know as adamantium. The chest is full, no wonder the two men had such difficulty carrying it. Cepheus estimate there is enough metal for at least one plate mail, if not two. "Take good care of it, it is great quality metal you have here. Put it on the coach." The two strong men close the chest and carry it to teh coach. "You should go back to Orussus before the dark, or you can sleep here, we are leaving tomorrow morning, because of that damned wheel that has broken."

Remove ads